Loose ends to not forget about

jwconvery

Spellsword
With the snow coming I just want to list things that might be forgotten over time. Things that can be looked into during the cold winter, if the idle hands of adventurers need action.

-"Black Sword over one eye" guys: Some form of emotional vampire (Not Gecki). 4 different varieties if I recall correctly. A lost organization, potentially referenced in fairy tales from long ago. One group set-up/ attends the candlelight vigils in the Capital City to honor the soldiers who fell fighting Bleak.

-Iz's former town up north, needs help rebuilding, burying their dead. They are scared of the nearby mountain, and the creatures that come from it.

-Stonerest. We have information on the 4th level, and a Segwar artifact that needs to be destroyed. Don't forget... The Oni can and will lie to your face. Levels 5 and 6 supposedly worked together to summon a vacuum Oni, which will most likely change the landscape of Stonerest over the winter.

-There is a shadow creature in the catacombs underneath the capital city in Thorncryf. I believe the Company did some research regarding it.

-Silverstar is really bitter, and doesn't pay for work he requests. Do we know if he's getting better or worse?

-Cause light Wound gasses, alchemy in general, work really well against the Plant Monsters. The plant spores spread pretty quickly, this is probably a pretty dangerous problem that is going to simmer for years to come. If anyone has an idea for some large scale destruction, it'd be worth exploring.

-The Planar Knights are at the heart of all this Elemental turmoil. They do not have a central base, and are scattered throughout the various outer planes. I do not know how to stop them. finding them is the first step.

-A few Oni escaped through the portal and are somewhere in Koroshi, or were.

-Gideon

Last edited:
The town in Merrow who has been visioned with undead and a undead shapeshifter. Will be scouting and doing other actions around this.

Pyke

Clarification, the creature beneath Thorncryf is called a Monku. It is a type of chaos oni. I have a decent amount of information about it if anyone wishes to discuss it/help kill it.

Ignathis

Back