Loot split from last gather

Ryan W

Artisan
From the last gather in the Ceriopolis we had 2 groups split up Saturday evening. Group A went down into The Depths with 2 relics of life and death, while group B stayed topside to fight the most over powered army of vampires I've ever had the burden of engaging. Lists were made of those who embarked on each.

We were given as a gift by allies(?) reagents that both parties may buy. It's more ideal for these to be liquidated into coin for easier dispersal. They are 2 gold each and are fresh, so they're good for 5 years. They are...

2 Nightshate
2 Fangtooth (1 sold)
3 Heartstone (2 sold)
2 Penna
3 Pyrotis
3 Cariosis
5 Feyander (1 sold)
4 Truesilver
2 Wand (2 sold)
2 Jetsam

Additionally, the group who stayed above who fought the stupidly over powered how are they able to throw that they're supposed to have to look into your eyes vampires got a chest with the following treasure.

1 spirit recall scroll - (15 gold)

Small figurine of man - (7 gold)
Cloak summoned force 1xday-Celestial
Disarm 2xday- Celestial
Expires in 3 years

Elephant Bracelet - (9 gold)
Cloak Command 1xday -Earth
Bane Command 1xday -Earth
Expires in 2 years

Panda Pin- (5 gold)
Lightning Storm 1xday -Celestial
Flaw: Can only be used by somebody with the skill "Read Magic"
Expires in 3 years

Bids can be messaged to me or posted here. Please make sure to include your name.

Last edited:
When does bidding expire?

Can anyone bid on these or is it only those involved?

I was about to ask the same. I'm sure someone can bring it for me when they next come to visit

Well that seems a little odd to place it on the public dreaming and not a private dreaming among those involved. Also it seems that our gold is not the same as everyone else's. It's possible those items could benefit those who were not there also. It's also possible that those who were not there may offer more gold for those items as well.

-Equitem Aether, Karzel

Karzel,

It is hard to include such a large group of nearly half the town in a private dreaming. We are doing it here as a courtesy so we did not have to stay up until 4am splitting loot.

Your gold carries the same value as everyone else's.

If we had done this at 4am only those in attendance would have been able to bid, so we ask the same when doing it here.

-Taliya

Karzel,

It is both traditional and fair that those who endangered themselves have access to goods recovered from said danger. While coin carries the same value, your suggestion would benefit those with coin, stifling those without in near every scenario. This would result in those most experienced claiming the wealth of magics found, while those who are in most need of it -- those younger and less experienced -- without what are often protective measures that would lengthen their lives.

I am disappointed in the accusation and suggestion on your part that those with coin should have access to whatever they want.

-Eli

I truly meant no offense. But I hope that those who were not there do not end up with these items. Those who were there, I hope would not accept gold from those who were not just to buy said item in their stead.

Forgive me for testing those of leadership's mettle. I have had concerns of late. Thank you for reassuring me.

see, and all I was going to say was "well, darn it" ...

Unfortunately, no. You may however buy as many reagents as you'd like, as those were given to us by our allies(?) in the depths for distribution for both parties.

Today is the last day to bid. Interested parties have until 11pm to get in their final bids.

Winners have been notified of their purchases. Congrats to all who fought those stupid ******** cheating vampires. You earned your gold.

Vampires are, in truth, the absolute worst.

-Zeth

Back