Loss and Lament of Loken Vardik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
My Friends. I echo through your dream for one reason. After a war with the trolls of Trellheim.. newly formed abominations the Stoneborn, Confronting Galanthian forces in the defense of Icenia, Besting again and again he forces of the goblin monstrosity of Iron Gob...Loken Vardik has fallen. His spirit has shattered. He is gone from us.

Loken and I had our first adventures together. He was ever a leader and voice o the common person. He sought justice and was resourceful beyond measure. I don't have the gifted tongue to express the loss to myself.. his people or the worlds he traveled. We are denied the great deeds he would have done.. thusly we need to remember those that he has already done. Its said when a spirit travels to the heroes graveyard that it can hear words spoken of it and it lights the way and warms their journey. I ask you. Please for him share those stories. Think the good strong thoughts of his fellowship and the next time your spell, blade or globe brings down the unjust. Do it for Loken.

Grim

Come carnival time, I will watch for his spirit. He shall not wander lost.

Be of good cheer. To leave this world is but to leave.

The Courage, brave deeds, and honor he carries with him, shall be his armor in the next world.

Do not cling to him in your sorrow, for it may be that he is called to new battles.
Now it is he who requires in turn, your courage. Let him know you will carry on, lest his spirit feel compelled to remain, out of devotion to his former duties.

He is not gone from us; he but goes on before.

Be comforted to know that a worthy friend goes on before you to prepare the way for your coming.

Then raise a mug, and get on with living.

Teovel deTomros Viatsa

OOG:Scott Auden

I met Loken ven I first escape dee fae realm. He vas very nice and velcoming and helpful. He even show me a mageek trick (dat is vat he called it) vhere he show me a very good memory over and over of me and my sister (as in same mother not just same clan) playink in dee river and havink fun together. It made me so happy to see as I had spent 3 years in fae realm of slave and had nearly forgotten all zee happy times i had had before dee fae take me. i shall drink and sing in his honor. I have met many but Loken vas definitely vone of a kind and vill be very missed. I am glad dat i got to meet him before his spirit could no return again.

*Raises flask* dis is for you loken may you never be forgotten. I know i shall no forget you.

Grim,

This is sad news indeed, Loken is one of the main reason my farm is still up and running. Flame elementals came and burned down my barn, Loken with his band of friends came to my aid and fought them off. After that he gave me enough gold from his own pocket to get it rebuilt. When you next come to Kupspar, we'll shall go to the tavern and raise a drink in his honor and you will have to tell me stories of this Biata, because my time of knowing him was to short.

Callan Ryder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back