Maelstrom DT 2018 Opener

krieger

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Important announcement for Maelstrom.. Hey gang, I know holidays are almost upon us, and with that, the Maelstrom plot team is gearing up for our 2018 Season opener. This year we are taking a page from some counterparts in the North and our team will be absconding away to have a writing/plotting retreat early January. So what does that mean? It means that we need your downtime submissions No later than January 4th at 11:58pm. In the past we have been very generous with our deadlines. However, this time, and this coming season we will not be able to be as forgiving. Late downtimes, late RSVP's will not be taken into account. This deadline should give you plenty of time to coordinate actions with your fellow players, and characters, and get those into us. If you have already submitted... GREAT!!! We have them, and will be going over them in the coming days. Expect a reply shortly before our Opener!

Greetings! I usually work in the Denver Chapter and was wanti g to make it out to Maelstrom. So I was wondering if you had the dates for when Malestrom will play in 2018? So I can make plans that need to be made. :)

Thanks in advance!
Miguel

Our full schedule should be finalized and available mid next week. Thank you for your patience.

Back