Magic Item Effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakero303

Hello! I've been doing a lot of looking into magic items or some effects for ritual-based boons, but (perhaps I'm blind) I don't think I've seen a comprehensive list of Magic Item Name and Effect (Like Cloak = Blocks one of this type of magic at will.) Is there a list somewhere in the forums for this sort've generic lookover? would be much appreciated!

There's also a list of ritual effects in the rulebook on page 142. It's less exhaustive but a little easier to get through.

Much thanks! I have been looking trough those and most are indeed answered there, but have always been curious the specifics and situations, and unfortunately the rulebook usually either misses examples or items listed in the magic item effect list :sweat: This was especially complicated when trying to search the forums directly the terms specific are "too simple" to be used.

If you have a specific question, feel free to ask on the Rules Discussion section. We're pretty awesome with that. You can also ask on the Rules Marshal section, and the only people who can respond are official marshals who are qualified to make rules calls in their own chapters.

The rules are extensive, and can be confusing, when dealing with complex subjects like "layered defenses," stacking effects," or the massive pile of "OMG rituals!" So we totally understand when you have a question. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back