Make the Battle for Aolia write up public?

Hey everyone,

So, I've had a couple people ask me about the Battle for Aolia write up. It's been about a year and it seems like most of the things that happened in it would be common knowledge by now, being that like a few thousand people were there.

Does anyone have any protests about me putting it up on the boards for others to read?

Gary

The epicness can not be contained. Show it.
--bill

Post it. In fact i recommend you make a section on your website dedicated to it, with illustrations and the occasional link for a recorded voice over and sound effects.... I vote you at least get the phalanx to do a rendition of their ship being over run with metzler menacingly laughing in the background.

Jevedor said:
Post it. In fact i recommend you make a section on your website dedicated to it, with illustrations and the occasional link for a recorded voice over and sound effects.... I vote you at least get the phalanx to do a rendition of their ship being over run with metzler menacingly laughing in the background.
Quick! Someone get Morgan Freeman!

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Jevedor said:
Quick! Someone get Morgan Freeman!

Morgan Freeman as who?? the narrator? that would be HOT

I had considered having players and staff members narrate different sections onto a digital recording and have it put up on the web site. If somebody knows how to do that, and can bring the digital recorder to the site during an event, we could do it. I'd definitely give gobbies for that.

It would be cool to hear Sean reciting the epilogue, for example.

As long as I get to improv an epic speech while zomgwtfpwn that dorky vampires ride....I'll help record it.

Honestly Gary.... I had no idea it WASN'T public.

That thing was epic!

I know how to do it... but i dont have the equipment and software.

If we packed the shower stall with pipe foam.. we could probably make a decent sound booth though. :D

Hey...if this happens and you need a deep evil/demonic voice feel free to let me know...as long as the phrases don't have a lot of "S" sounds it's quite decent :)

Ooo, we were going to have a lot of references to Sesame Street, Sassafras and Sylvester's "Sufferin' Succotash!" expression.

I crash boats into dudez.

That's how I roll.

Back