Make-up for scarring

Gwendara

Fighter
Hey, I have an alt character in mind who's going to have a decent amount of scarring on the right side of her face. I know there are some liquid scarring make-ups out there but I've heard mixed reviews about them. Anyone have suggestions on stuff that works well?

Thanks!

If you're handy with a brush and not allergic, I've also done some scarwork with liquid latex. Depends on the type of scar you're going for though.

Hmm, I'd have to probably get some paint too. Since liquid latex is rather pale and I'm getting rather tanned at this point... But I am handy with a brush!

I've done some work with stage make-up from my theater training...i'll show you a few of my pieces...if i can ever find my make-up kit....

I am actualy interested in learning to do some realistic scaring makeup as well. I, ont he other hand am not handy witha brush, and have little to no experience with liquid latex.
--bill

I always used rigid collidion (sp) for my scars. Usually works out well, and I have a bunch left over if you want some to try out.

Mike

That's so sad.

You'd have to be waaaaaay uglier to compete with Ragnar's effed up face.

Or Stabley's for that matter. :)

It's always good to see that when you need a little emotional support from your friends they do this for you :p

Mike Stabley

Oh please.

You know you wouldn't have it any other way.

:)

Back