Many challenges

Gwendara

Fighter
Greetings to my fellow Icenians and adventurers from all lands. As Grim has stated better than I could, we have faced and suffered many blows these past years. There are not enough words to aptly express my gratitude and respect for the aid and stubborn tenacity you all have shown. We have overcome a terrible calamity for one very simple reason. We stood united. To continue to survive in these trying times, we need to keep standing together. Unity will carry us through the darkness and into a new dawn. Now is the time when we need all hands and all minds working together. Borders have been dissolved. I urge you all to do the same in your own lives. Leave old grudges and prejudices behind. Let them die and start anew. As Icenia is very literally regrowing from the ground up.

There are new knightly orders to replace old baronies. We are no longer divided by borders. Now we gather together with fellows who share the same dedication and purpose. But do not misunderstand, those who serve in a specific order are not exclusive to those values. They need to, and do have, an understanding and vested interest in the priorities of the other orders.

That being said, Grim has succinctly desribed the goals and focus of each order. Should anyone have further inquiries please seek out myself or any other Knight. There is much change in our world but we do not wish anyone to feel left in the dark.

Should anyone have any concerns about the law or require aid along those lines, I have taken up the mantle of the Magisters and will always be available to address your concerns. Should you not feel comfortable talking with me, for any reason, you may seek out Sir Mackay or any other member of the Order of Magisters. We wear purple, silver, and black and have a black ram icon.

In closing, it is my very great honor to be chosen to join the order and continue my path of nobility as a knight. I am humbled and shall work diligently as ever to the betterment of all our peoples.

In duty and service,
-Gwendara Alanik
Knight of the Order of Magisters

Last edited:
Back