March 10-13 Event !!!

krieger

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Hey Guys,

We wanted to post up a couple of important things for the chapter up before this event.

The first is please remember we have changed the meal plan pay structure. It is $20.00 for the meal plan and you must pay before the preregistration deadline. This $20.00 will going forward be none refundable. This is due to the fact that we budget our food cost to the number of people who have requested the meal plan for the weekend and we can not have our wonderful chefs lose money by purchasing extra food. We understand thing come up and people can not make the events. We will offer goblin stamps to those who can not make it. Also be aware that if a prepayment for the meal plan is not received prior to the event you will not be counted for the meal plan. Our preregistration information has to to reflect this. This policy will be enforced strictly going forward.

Secondly we do need a minimum number of paying players to make out overhead site costs. It is vitally important that if you can not make it you let us with as much time as possible before the event. If we do not have our target number by this Wednesday at 11:59pm, we will not be able to hold the event. We currently need 5 more confirmed players. Or donations from the community. We will for this case extend the preregistration discount until then.

Going forward if we do not have our target attendance numbers by the preregistration date we will need to postpone the event.

For this instance we are offering 10:1 goblin stamps for those who donate to make site fee.

Just to ensure it's clear the meal plan change will be enforced after this event going forward. Not at this event.

Thank you all for your understanding and help with this.

-Alliance San Francisco Staff

Has anyone else signed up since you posted this? How much money is left to cover the site fee? I am wanting lots of GS so I might be willing to cover the remaining amount.

Has anyone else signed up since you posted this? How much money is left to cover the site fee? I am wanting lots of GS so I might be willing to cover the remaining amount.
The FB page announced that they have met attendance goals for this event...but I'm sure they'll be happy to take any money you throw at them =D

Back