Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 (Why, Just Why?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurin

Duke
I'll post the Factual information from our season opener, I'll leave it to the players and Npcs to post reviews.

Total Players
We have a total of 29 Players in attendance, with 22 PCs and 7 Npcs

APL
The APL for this event was just over 7

Location Cards and 'Hidden' items'
There were two hidden locations, and 5 hidden components during this game day, all but a single component was found.

Class Break down
Adept 1
Artisan 1
Fighter 5
Rogue 3
Scholar 7
Scout 2
Templar 3

T'was a bunch of fun! Sufficient amount of trouble was provided for us to get into. You run a great game Dave.

Thanks for the factual information Dave! I was curious as to the APL.

And on a side note aesthetically i really appreciate you hiding components out in the woods and about. That is very exciting and in the future when I can come back with an alternate I'll totally spend time looking for those! =)

FYI... There was 5 hidden components... And I was really impressed with the person that found the one hidden in the tree stump I would have bet that anything that no one would have found it. Hats off to you O scrounger of components!!

-Chris

Information updated just a bit.

I am wondering who the artisan was >.> haha

Honestly... With the amount of low leveled characters and secondarys an artisan could probably make a decent living in SoMN for a while.

Does Alliance suffer from a lot of gold creep? Ultima Online used to have that problem. If gold was too scarce everyone was broke, which wasn't any fun, but usually there was so much gold it was hardly worth anything.

We try to keep an eye on such things, Gold does tend to become more plentiful as things go on, becoming a pool that is spent bidding on Magic items, buying components and influencing plot (say, A Baron spend 100 gold to rebuild a town recently attacked etc.)

Back