March Shout-outs!

Kinen

Hello everyone! I always like to see a thread for people to call out that cool scene or that dope garb. So I figured I'd start one!

What an amazing game! I had an absolute blast for my first game! Now having seen the timing of the game and mods, I have a better idea for the bakery. I cannot wait for the full kit to be set up, we only had half the bakery up! xD

So, I am still learning peoples names and all so apologies for butchering either IG or OOG names.
  • Duran - OH boy! We are going to get so many more trophies! If a 400 degree oven is great, with dwarven lava, 4000 degree must be amazingly quick to bake with! xD
  • Ginger/Trouble - Oh dear...just too much to unpack here. Living up to that name! :p
  • Thok - That one intercept I got on you led me on like a 5 minute whirlwind adventure of ping pong Charms and body blocking. We need to all go adventuring again!
  • Bjorn - Renard was so worried the scary scowl man was going to want another fox pelt if he missed another batch of baking. You just had the PERFECT timing for "I just put them in the oven." Finally went out of my way to find you between adventures to make sure you got one. XD
  • Maro - You were an absolute treat! A true exercise of facepalms and dabs.
  • Plot and ST - Thank you so much for the double hook help and getting me ready for the big fight. That was a blast to be a NPC again.
  • Isodel?/Canada - YOU SAVED MY LIFE! I did not expect an adventure after double hooking and was SO not prepared to be quite literally "attacking the darkness". There is bread in your future....so so much!
  • To everyone in the tavern when the portal opened into a death realm - Renard:"HEY THERES A PORTAL TO DEATH OPENING UP!", He said panicked. Crowd casually looks over, nods slightly at the acknowledgement. Some slowly rise to look over. Renard horrified at the prospect, backs further toward the corner of the tavern, aghast at the blasé faire of town. Internal me, just dying of laughter. Low level baker stuck in a town filled with adventures...
  • To everyone who stopped by the bakery just to hang out- THANK YOU! It was so nice to have a little casual spot. Swapping stories of their adventures and munching on bread. It was great to see!

You all rock! Thank you for being so welcoming! And thank you for a great weekend!

My head is still swimming and I'll think of more later and put some more up. Cant wait to hear the stories of what you all got up to!

Last edited:
Back