Marshal's Notes

Traceroo

Rogue
Hey, did you know that you're required to provide a set of Marshal's Notes (also known as "Cabin Notes") for your residential dwelling at site? Sure are! This is mentioned in the Alliance Rulebook p. 150, under both Searching a Cabin, and Securing a Cabin. It's also mentioned in the spell descriptions for Ward and Wizard Lock.

This applies to rooms, cabins, and tents. If it's a residence for you at camp, you need to provide Marshal's Notes.

You need to write down on your Marshal's Notes:
  • The real names of players staying in that room
  • Bonus points for their character names, too
  • Any areas that are OOG (under your beds, that closet, that trunk)
  • Any security precautions for the cabin: Ward, Wizard Lock, Circle of Power, locks, traps, and so forth
  • When the Ward (etc.) is cast, you need to write: The name of the caster, the date of casting, and the names of any persons invested in the Ward
Hey, guess what? (Chicken butt.) Per the Alliance Rulebook, p. 150, "If no precautions have been entered on the marshal’s notes, then there is nothing protecting the cabin in-game."

If you don't have Marshal's Notes on your cabin door, properly filled out with all that information, your Ward or other cabin protections don't exist in-game.

Team Prometheus plans on bringing the game to - and past - your doorstep this year! Make sure your Marshal's Notes are accurate at all times. If you get your Ward cast Friday night, and you get distracted in-game and wander off before you fill out your Marshal's Notes... there will be no excuses of, "Oh, we meant to come back for it. We forgot," when you come back to a cabin full of liches and death knights digging through your team treasury.

Ian has helped you out, however. Here is a generic form for Marshal's Notes that you may use. Just print this out every event:

http://i-moriarty.com/alliance/pdf/Generic_Ward_Notes.pdf

Make sure the mage who casts your Ward for you knows this!
Make sure the person in charge of your team treasury knows this!
Pick the most responsible player on your team and make sure that person knows this!

If any part of this is in the slightest way unclear, please let us know about any questions you've got - we're happy to clarify.

Thanks,

Trace Moriarty
Team Prometheus
2017 Acarthia Local Plot

So we can get our very own free invasion of liches and death knights by not doing marshal notes? Woot! I love this new policy! ;)

Be it known, Lagarde has signed up to be #1 for Team Prometheus' self-inviting late-night visitation party.

We rift in 1, we rift in 2, we rift in ....

Be it known, Lagarde has signed up to be #1 for Team Prometheus' self-inviting late-night visitation party.

I did, yes. My cabin might object, though. Not the first time something rifted in when I wasn't in any condition to deal with it.

Well... that's the thing. If you don't have Marshal's Notes, they don't have to rift in at all. They can just open the door and walk in instead. Anybody can. :)

Trace

Well... that's the thing. If you don't have Marshal's Notes, they don't have to rift in at all. They can just open the door and walk in instead. Anybody can. :)

Trace

Lagarde snuggles for everybody!

It will finally be terrifying to live in tent camp!

Merchant's guild will have a limited supply of these available!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Where is the merchants guild housed this time? I saw where most of the groups are, but not some of the guilds.

Back