Masks for physreps

Fynwei

Squire
I copied my post on this from the Arts board so more people could see it.

Here's the masks I made for the SoMN February Event. I am willing to do commission work. For chapters I would be willing to do work for a discount. If anyone would like to contact me about this please PM me.

They're all formed and hand-painted leather. The fur detailing was done by scoring the wet leather with a calligraphy pen.
Dryad1.jpg
Dryad2.jpg
Dryad3.jpg
Moosecopy.jpg
Raccooncopy.jpg
RedFox.jpg
Reptilian.jpg
Albatross.jpg

Badger.jpg

those are awesome. i don't need any, but i thought you might want to know that they are, in fact, awesome.

The first one is a fungren. It's difficult to tell in the photo, but the face is tooled to look like a bed of leaves in decomposing/fall colors. The "flower" on the upper left corner by the eye is a woodear mushroom.

Those are very cool.
I'd be interested in how you went about making those, and what kinds of materials were used. I've been making more masks lately and haven't really done any leather because I haven't had the time to just mess around with it, but I have plenty of tools/knowledge from making other leather goods.

Fynwei said:
The first one is a fungren. It's difficult to tell in the photo, but the face is tooled to look like a bed of leaves in decomposing/fall colors. The "flower" on the upper left corner by the eye is a woodear mushroom.
Gotcha, very cool.

Back