May 26th Favorites.

asura

I'll get us going with the favorites. We all have favorite moments and people that help make the event special, so let's hear them!

1. Rob, Nathan, Carrie, Tristian, and NPC crew. Thanks for your hard work and your dedication.
2. Killing jasper, it was a tough mod.
3. Prop monsters!
4. Nathan's two headed orc.
5. Becoming a Celestial guild Master.
6. Having one on one role playing moments with PCs about magic or giving them magic items, and through it being able to build a friendship with them.
7. Anti-magic zone mod! It was an epic mod, especially the NPC who played Brooks!
8. Making an artifact sword.

Thank you everyone for beening there and making a fun event. I hope to see you all soon.

Last edited:
Favorites:
1. NPCs. You guys were awesome this game. I appreciate you!
NPC "I was given a silver! What of your fine wares may I purchase with it? Something for my wife, perhaps?"
Joe "Well! A whole silver! You...could have this fine silver bowl!"
NPC "Oh my! My wife will love it! We shall make fine love this eve!" *scampers away*
Joe "...."

2. The big two-headed monster was cool. Not just because of the monster, but the way everyone reacted to it. They treated it like the big threat it was, and that was awesome.

3. Emerick's scroll bracer. Just 25 gold. Shameless plug.

4. Discovering Raj's gambling addiction.

5. Snarking Ser Foss. "You'd know that...if you had a soul."

6. Lady Avacyn's wipeout and meltdown in equal measure. "No! If you want to fight us, you come HERE!!"

EDIT:
Also, I will be writing a short story about a short sword. Look for it in a few days when it is done.

SECOND EDIT:
Repercussions from the Tower. OMG.
-JT

Last edited:
Where to begin?:

NPC's Thanks for all you did this weekend.

Sam, Iggy, and Company thanks for the wonderful meals.

Watching Pyke and the NPC that looked allot like Thorn have their battle during an attack at the tavern.

Spell duel with an Oni, that came from the portal.

Prop Monsters, only fought the ettin, but got to see the drake as we walked past.

Getting to hear the history of Ser Foss.

Learning to Parry from Ragnarock

THIS IS A RAID!

Planting the Bombs.

Being a healer in the attack on the dwarf army.

Fighting the two-headed Nate.

Helping Lady Cyn's villagers when her town was attacked.

Trixie

Thanks Nate, Rob, Carrie, Tristian and the NPCs for keeping it going for 3 days straight!

- As always, the food.
- The 3 drakes were enjoyable, and made better with the head and axe.
- The Ettin!
- THIS IS A RAID!
- The Adventurers who defeated Kazzook and the story of their victory. Cyn after seeing the reenactment, "That's not how it went at all!"
- Saro the Gianthropologist and the negotiations with the Frost Giants.
- The Jasper fight. Summoning the Nothing Elemental and seeing the fight truly begin. Interactions with Sam. Some PCs have history.
- Throwing the elf ears at Jared's Blade Dancer and the look on PCs faces, as Sir Stahn Revan.
- Asura figuring out how Stahn destroys magic and the reason for his exile.

More to come I'm sure!

Many thanks to the whole plot crew and all the NPC's

Favorites...
Over all the hard hitting full force fighting all weekend. (it's the way I love to play and I know I'm usually the odd one).

Being asked to come along to all the mods were imminent death was all but unavoidable. But Surviving it.

All the prop monsters

Fighting Jared H's npc one on one at the end of the two head orgre at the tavern.

Track star and Jared coming out as ghast at 1am Monday morning after the dwarf fight. Having to run like real death was on my foot heals when we saw shadows as keeper and myself were heading to bed.

Goblins are always a fun time.

Food was spot on

Portal jumping and watching (imagining) don't collared and put on a leash in the human capital.

The role play that Sean V (Nehani) Nadine V (Neolani) did for their kid. Almost made pyke cry.

Was one of the best events I've played. And can't wait for the next one

I'm always glad when I manage to make it down to Chicago.

-Kitchen staff is amazing.
-I swing 12s!
-Magic Storm baseball
-Saro is contractually obligated to become a gianthropilogist
-apparently half the town have massive monster slayers and +3 DAs just laying around.
- Accidentally loving Sam to me. That was... Interesting.
-Ilana surprise backpack while fighting the Ettin.
-Itty bitty baby high orc diving into us and just dying.
-Gadenites or the Gaden Brigade
-Ragnarok would like to be addressed as Roguenarok on account of having dodges he never knew about.
-Really though if you saw the 5 or so arcane take out effects I managed to avoid you'd understand.
-Sting!

Oh and...

THIS IS A RAID!

Great event, lots of fun. Here are my favorites:
  • Portal stuff is always fun
  • The NPC's and Plot was awesome
  • Talking to Asura and getting a magic item
  • The two bridge mods and the prop monster was so much fun
  • The food
  • Gaden people and friends mod
  • Air conditioning
  • Fighting the dwarf army
  • Cabins were very nice
  • Learning eviscerate with Nikolai
That's all I can think of right now, lots of fun can't wait until the next event.

I haven't done one of these in a while. But the event was awesome. Nathan, Rob, Carrie, Tristian, Emma, and all the volunteer NPCs did an amazing Job.

- Stahn walking into the tavern and saying with a smirk. "Congratulations on the wedding". Hate that Guy.
- Nathan's Ettin. Awesome costume.
- Saro the Gianthropologist and then her being terrified at dinner when they came to talk to her.
- The Jasper fight. Wow, what a way to shake of the rust.
- "Ogres using Choas"
"Yeah that's a common thing now Ser Foss"
- Married Life jokes with Sam.
- The noble ambush at the door Saturday morning with Ser Mountaintusk and Duchess Fairfax. Poor Ragnarok.
- Getting to have a good long talk to the squires. Hope some of it stuck.
- Standing in the tavern all alone when a dead body rifts onto a table. And the fallout from that.
- Saturday night shower. So refreshing.
- Food was spot on.
- Sunday night Getting told by the King to get the job done. And the planing. Oh the planing. Slaming a stack of rituals on the table and telling Cyn. "Find me an idea." Then having about 4 really bad ones. Was ready to give it all up for duty.
- Murdering Dwarfs Sunday night.
- Having some great RPs with people I don't usually get to at markets. It was a nice change of pace for me not to be running around with 15 things to do and getting to RP more.
- goblin walks into the tavern holding a bomb and half the tavern freaking out. Then Nicoli with the slay.
- and probably the best thing ever. Morning coffee with The Duchess while shopping. Thanks Carly. Foss has never been so at peace.

I'm sure I'm missing something I'll add more later if I remember.

I know I'm doing it right when I've shown up twice already. But can you remind me of what happened with ser mountain tusk and duchess fairfax? My memory isn't great in periods long than 24 hours

You walked into the tavern with your head down oblivious to us. Sat down. Then I called you over just to show respect to the Duchess. We all had a good laugh.

Oh.. Which reminds me of another favorite.

Ser mountaintusk at breakfast. "I wish I had hearing like a gnoll." Then the table freaking out as the Jinn was sitting at the next table over.

Ser mountaintusk at breakfast. "I wish I had hearing like a gnoll." Then the table freaking out as the Jinn was sitting at the next table over.

Ishwa. Oh no! You said the ishwa word!

Fantastic Event!

-Getting to be around to see Mila have her break out event. From her death Friday night, her interactions during meals, to her rise as "Madam Mila" and basically taking on the RP for a mod single-handedly, it's always great to see guild mates step into their own. Can't wait to see what's next.
-THIS IS A RAID!
-Bee-kin mod. Amid all the crazy balls-to-the-wall mods, it's nice to slow down, be able to sit down, and feed honey-covered pretzels to someone dressed like a giant bee.
-The Jasper mod. Sam gets a boss to monologue again! That and the amazing way the group at the end set-up a trap and instinctually pounced on Ryan all at once. Such a great finish.
-Oh God, that Elder Dragon Tower. Just when Sam was getting over a big mistake he made during his first year as an adventurer, Rob had to add a palette of wood to the fire. Great discussions with Sean and Nadine.
-Great RP teaching Binks herbal lore while arming four bombs that could destroy a couple football fields each.
-My short-lived seduction of Ragnarok, and dealing with the aftermath with Lu.
-Just great moments with players I don't RP with often enough. Lu, Illana, Nehani, Neolani, and Ragnorak to name a few.
-Having my guild members sheepishly ask for permission to have more gambling money by Sunday night. God damn you Joseph Smith.
-Stealing a hammer, sending out a bunch of whispering winds, going into hiding, and watching the ensuring chaos as Dr. Keggy.
-It's not meal time at my tavern unless I'm nearly crushed by someone with monster strength.
-Having Migs bring out my angry teacher voice on him. Sorry!
-Having to serve the nobles hand and foot sunday night and watching the confused faces on Lu and Enan.
-Great interactions with Asura. From the Jasper fight, the No-Magic mod, and our late night rituals.
-A special shout out to all NPCs. This was an intense 3 days and you all stepped up admirable. Thanks!
-Nice afters talk with Nick and the crew Sunday.

-THIS IS A RAID!
-Dragon's Reach MMMMMMMM dat sword
-having a life...spell
-having a spell parry
-having a flame aura sword on a mod with ice elementals
-Getting a solid "B"...Twice!
-dat ettin costume holy **** that made him feel so much more scary
-Blackjack
-Starting story time with Foss and having him not die so there is a possibility we can finish it
-underestimating a bear by turning my back on it only for it to start swing 15's followed by 30 massives only and then having it be "defeated" by one web spell
-finding "fire" ants and helping crescent start a fire ant farm.
-not sure how I forgot about Sam giving ragnarock the Talk

Last edited:
-The ant mod
- Rescuing Lady IronRose's and getting to Nahani's bow.
- The food was delicious.
- Thank you to all the awesome NPC's. Especially the one that played the farmer on the mod with Miggs where we picked some poisonous berries. That farmer was hilarious! Sorry, I don't know your name.
- Prop monsters!
- Getting to know Crescent more and her asking to help on her ant farm.
- Story time with Papa Foss
- Foss' compliment about me becoming a bigger healer. That made my day!
-THIS IS A RAID!

Overall this weekend was awesome! Thank you to everyone.

~Vanya Tel'Morko~
Earth Scholar and Member of the Earth Guild

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, cept for number 1

- The tower and all the RP in the aftermath of Enara's death with Neolani of course, Cyn, Foss, Sam, Keeper, Iggy, Nikolai, Makk(NPC who played my son), Enan, Pyke,. Don't think I have cried that much in YEARS.
- The prop monsters, very well done
- Planes-hopping, WEEEEEEEEEEE
- Sneaky mod to get the Aegis shield. I knew neolani could be sneaky, but I think she missed her calling as a rogue LOL.
- getting told to be ready in one hour with a plan, and coming up with a multitude of REALLY REALLY Bad ideas, each one worse than the last.
- Squire Training
- Land bridge mod, take 2, pretty intense.
- Going to Enara's grave, only to be caught by a wave of undead mid-spiritwalk.
- Town vs Ettin, part 2. Getting turned into a half ogre and the hilarity of the RP afterwards. I lost count of the number of deer in headlights look i got, and those are supposed to be MY looks LOL
- After getting race changed, having ghasts try to play murder in the dark with those still awake. town 1, ghasts 0 :p
- Having a suprise visit of an old friend NPC'ing a couple mods. FUN TIMES WERE HAD :D
- starting the invites for the wedding.
- Finally taking down Jasper once and for all

all i can think of this late at night, possibly more to come later

One more I forgot! Getting Rob to break during this conversation.

Me: Thank you for coming to my wedding, Joven.
J: It was a lovely ceremony. Have you had your children yet?
Me: No, we've only been married a couple weeks and we were thinking of...
J: She is already pregnant.
Me: Uh...
J: It will be twins.
Me: Okay. Well I guess I love two-for-one deals.

Back