May Event: NPCs and Fence-Hoppers

Circe

Artisan
Hey everyone! I know we're all excited to get knee-deep in some plot and undead next weekend, but we could really use the manpower in order to make it happen and to make the event as awesome as it can be. Here's a quick reminder of the rewards we offer for full-time NPCs:
  • 2 Magic Item Picks!
  • 2 Plot Points!
  • 200 Goblin Stamps!
  • 1 Free Teacher Skill on any character!
  • $1:3 GS for Gas for Gobbies (with a receipt)!
And for part-time NPCs, we're offering:
  • 20 GS per hour OR
  • 100 GS for one full 4-hour shift (maximum)!
  • 1 Magic Item Pick!
  • 1 Plot Point!

For this event only, we're offering a bonus 50 GS for any PCs who bring along at least one full-time NPC (this does not stack for multiple NPCs but may be rewarded to each PC in the group).

If you're interested in hopping fence, please let us know in advance what time slot to expect you in NPC camp so we can plan accordingly and make sure we don't have a PC:NPC imbalance. Our current signed up hoppers are:
Friday PM:
  • Kris Kitts and "the Family."
Saturday AM:
  • Loren Williams
  • Ash Forest
Saturday PM:
  • Blythedale
Sunday AM:​

Last edited:
For reference, that includes me, Michelle S., Frisco, and Emily O.

I would like to take a full shift in the morning on Saturday. Also I would be happy to work in the kitchen both mornings but someone would probably have to kick my tent and get me.

You can count on me and most of my Blythedale guys to jump on Saturday at some point. It may just be Dave and I, but I am thinking Saturday before dinner. We can be flexible if you have a need. Just let us know.

Ash Forest will be hopping fence for a shift on Saturday morning! :)

Back