May Event Reminder

Slice

Fighter
Our upcoming 3 day May event is May 4-7. It is going to be epic. This is a reminder that it is over a non-holiday 3 day weekend so remember to get your time off requests into work sooner rather than later. It is currently still 6 weeks out so the odds are more likely to be in your favor if you ask now. Obviously we would still love to have you if you can only make it for the weekend, but in order to witness the most magnificent prop I have ever seen in my 13 years of playing this game, you will have to stick around for Sunday night.

Slice said:
Our upcoming 3 day May event is May 4-7. It is going to be epic. This is a reminder that it is over a non-holiday 3 day weekend so remember to get your time off requests into work sooner rather than later. It is currently still 6 weeks out so the odds are more likely to be in your favor if you ask now. Obviously we would still love to have you if you can only make it for the weekend, but in order to witness the most magnificent prop I have ever seen in my 13 years of playing this game, you will have to stick around for Sunday night.

Oh really! Well I guess now I have to go!

Even though you know I was planning on being there anyway.

Egor said:
Slice said:

Oh really! Well I guess now I have to go!

Even though you know I was planning on being there anyway.

A massive prop designed by Plot is likely more deadly than <insert catastrophe> .

I'm in.

Back