May Rumors

Lurin

Duke
- Those adventurers seem more riled up than usual, something big must be going down soon!

- Did you hear about Duke Idden? They say he asked to be interred with the King as per his right as the Kings knight and the Prince refused the request!

- Watch out in Shademarch, someone has been training bears to steal baskets of food.

- I swear I saw a man sized lizard eating my chickens late at night just disappear! I'm going to demand a refund from the celestial guild for that crappy ward they sold me!

- Isn't it about time for another tournament of the Silver Frond? Maybe Kirna finally ran out of people stupid enough to challenge him!

- I heard Cho' Ko' Nu got executed for Necromancy, but the real reason was that's he's Jimmy Three Face

- Can you believe it? For the first time in my life the Valley of Solace is almost completely free from corrupt!

- Did you know that High Orc Blood makes an excellent base for healing potions?

- I heard that there is a family of Badgerkin that live deep in the corrupt territory, that can't be true can it?!

- I met a kid who has seven parents today! Frankly that's just selfish.

Can anyone validate for sooth the actions of the good Duke in regards to his burial request?

--Kadien

Back