Me Seek Weapons and Technique Expert

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Adventurers and others who be in Shademarch Barony:

Me need speak with a master of weaponry and a master of technique who have great patience for student who need learn use all kind of weapon from dagger to polearm, and also use shield and club or two sword at same time. Me pay very good. Me need meet with these experts early as possible on market day on 4th day of 5th month.

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
Well Cho Ko Nu, I can teach you how to fight with any one handed weapon, two weapons, and just about every style known, so perhaps I could teach you these battle arts.

And if anyone else is willing, I'm looking to advance my skills as well - I've yet to learn how to Eviscerate my foes in one blow, Shatter my opponents armor & shields or Riposte their weapon blows effectively in one blow, or even Stun my enemies limbs yet!

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Dwarven Master Blacksmith & Initiate Broker

Thank you Master Tazoulti! Me hope learn master of fighting styles from you.

Me still need learn and master all two handed weapons and all one handed weapons, then be master of all weapons.

-Cho Ko Nu

I am also capable of fighting with any style, be it using a shield or two swords of almost equal length, should tazoulti not be available. I must admit, I'm not very used to teaching, but I have the patience to pass on a skill of mine a day, and I would be willing to teach you for no cost. Though maybe you could teach me a thing or two in return.

Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

Me still look for expert of all weapons. Meet me soon as can find me this market day.

Thank you all expert of style who make offer. First one who find me on market day get job, time be most important.

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
Back