Meal Plan for Nationals

Thorgrim

Artisan
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up as Karlee (Cynder) and I will be handling the meal plan for the event and I am sure there will be questions. The meal plan is mandatory for all attendees including full time NPC's (though they do receive a discounted price). There will be 5 meals total, 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners. Drinks will also be provided throughout the event. You can bring things to the event to make your own lunches or snacks. However, as of now all peanut products are currently banned from the site due to girl scout regulations so don't bring anything containing peanuts.

Here is the current menu (subject to change). I will have to talk to the plot team to determine exactly what time meals will take place and I will update this post when I have that.

Dinner (Friday Night):
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Smoked Mac and Cheese
Cole Slaw

Dinner (Saturday Night):
Smoked Chicken Quarters
BBQ Baked Beans
Salad

Breakfast (Friday Morning):
Pancakes
Bacon
Scrambled Eggs

Breakfast (Saturday Morning):
Breakfast Burritos

Breakfast (Sunday Morning):
Breakfast Casserole

We will be providing a vegetarian and gluten free option for every meal. There will be a place on the pre-reg form where you can indicate any special dietary restrictions or food allergies so please look for that. If for some reason we can't work around your dietary restrictions I will reach out to you and discuss options.

- Josh

Back