Meal Plan Update for Oct. 6th-8th

liren

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for your patience while we manage this shift!

We will be offering a meal plan for this upcoming event. However, we will be making a few changes to our plan.

• Our meal plan will remain at $20 per event. Please pre-pay for your meal plan by 11:59 pm on Friday 9/29/2017. Please also pre-register by this time! If you have already pre-registered and have not joined the meal plan but would like to, please contact me at gm@alliancesf.net with any dietary restrictions and I will add you to the list. If you have a Meal Plan credit that you would like to use for this event, please note that at the end of your pre-registration or send me an email.

• We will no longer be offering dinner on Friday night to help keep that evening running smoothly. We will have some snacks available, but please come prepared to either feed yourself or eat prior to arriving.

• We are looking to start a new program to help encourage a sense of community! Instead of having a dedicated kitchen staff, we are looking to take volunteer shifts for cooking. This means that you would sign up for one of our meal times to help cook. All of the ingredients and supplies will be provided. This will help keep game running smoothly as well as avoid anyone being in the kitchen for the entirety of the event. We will be offering picks out of our Awesome Pick Bag as well as a gobbie reward for those who volunteer! An in-game tip jar will still be up for the cooks to split. Remember, tip your kitchen staff well! To sign up, please either post here or email gm@alliancesf.net.

• We will still be asking for volunteers to help with dishes and general kitchen clean up. There will be a sign up sheet at logistics. Volunteers for kitchen clean up duty will get a reward!
On to the fun part: The Menu!

~Saturday Breakfast
  • Build-Your-Own Breakfast Burritos/Tacos
  • Fruit Salad
~Saturday Lunch
  • Sandwiches
  • Wild Rice Salad
  • Fruit Salad
~Saturday Dinner
  • Stew/Chili
  • Bread
  • Wild Rice Salad
~Sunday Breakfast
  • Leftovers
  • Pastries
Finally Kitchen Shifts Sign-up!

Saturday Breakfast

1. Erin O.
2. Emily B.
3. Mike H.

Saturday Lunch

1. Ria
2. Anthea

Saturday Dinner

1.Plot Team

Sunday Breakfast

1. Curtis
2. Bobby

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at any time!

-Anthea

Last edited:
Emily (Petronia) and I will do Saturday breakfast.

#BiataBreakfast

Sign me up for anything that needs someone- I am willing to work several shifts as well.

As an FYI, I will be bringing a bunch of (100+) sodas for my character to sell IG for IG money so I'll be in the general area of food prep for a goodly portion of the game. So if you need an extra hand during the times feel free to let me know but I'd rather not be put down for an actual shift but rather as a floater. :)

Back