Meet and Greet!

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Big thanks to all who showed up to our out of game Meet and Greet on July 13th in Washington Park, Denver!!! Our facebook page confirmed 25 sign ups, and 41 people showed! Good thing we had extra food!! lol

Big thanks to Del for assisting Barbara with the grill/cooking duties! Big thanks to Barbara for cooking! I would also like to thank Ian for creating amazing maps for our players' guide! Thank you to Mac for running logistics and entering all the information into our database! Thank you Rubiee for making sure everyone had name tags! Thank you Trace and Tim for weapon donations, Seth for spell packet cloth donations, and whoever brought the extra cookies that suddenly appeared on the table! Thank you all for showing and for promising more donations and assistance moving forward. I look forward to making amazing memories together at our game!

I received Legal releases from most of you, but ran out because I only thought 25 people were coming! LOL Please have them signed and ready for next event.

Onwards and upwards!

Jesse

Back