Memory problem.

I travel in hopes of finding se von. Somevon who is of de knowledge of memory. I have had mine stolen, save for bits and pieces. I must regain vhat has been lost. I must be whole again.

I have been told my name is Maxwell an that some may know me here.

Maxwell? Is that you? What happened? Yes, I know you and I am happy to help, provided that I can get to the market day. Hold tight.

Lady Liddia FallingStar

You know me? This is good, i hope that you are there as vell. I voke up a few moons ago in Valdanis. I vas a healer in a village. But they called me healer as a name, an that is all I remembered. Vhen I vas found by some who knew me they called me Maxwell. Since then I have found a few pieces of who I was, am... I remember fragments, meer tiny pieces of who I am. I find journals written in my hand. I travel to von of the places listed there in hopes that I find more of me or of those who might know how to fix me.

Maxwell,

It's been a long time since you've been here. It warms my heart to hear your voice in the dreaming again. I might know someone that will be around this market day that can help with your memory. If you need a place to stay when you're here, I have a bed for you as well.

Circle Master Eric Marsters
Circle Master of Fairfax
Greater Earth Guild of Terna

Maxwell,

I am afraid I do not know you. However this group of adventures shall endeavor to help you I am sure. They are quite good at helping.

Jehyu was offered a loaf of bread by me but has chosen to offer it to you Maxwell.

Would you like bread? What kind of bread- Apple, pumpkin, pepperoni and cheese, cheese, plain, or garlic and herb?

In Service,
Cyn

Maxwell,

It's good to hear your voice. I'll look forward to seeing you soon. Do you remember your time as a bard?

Jehan Wyldweaver.

Master Eric, I thank you for your kind vords and look forvard to meeting you.
Even though I have no memory of you, I can forge new vons in de hopes of that I can find de old vons too.

Cyn, at least meeting you will all be new memories for me and not de sting of loss an disappointment for you of me not remembering. I vill look forward to meeting you an sampling your bread. I have discovered a liking of cheese, so I vould like to try day von. Thank you for your and Jeyhu for your kindness. I hope to repay in kind.

Jehan, I do seem to have a knack for singing and retelling of stories dat I ave heard. I look forvard to meeting you as vell. Maybe de meeting of those dates remember me may help me. Or at least give me new good memories to carry vith me.

Cousin, a good song and a bottle of vine alvays seem to conjure up memories for me, vether happy or sad. I can't promise I can help you, but maybe ve can form some new memories for you vith some music? Zis veekend ven I come to Vesthaven I vill bring my guitar, my lovely vife, and something to drink. Let me know as soon as you can if zere are any songs you vant to do in particular; my repertoire is not as vide as it vonce vas.

Theodore Giles

Perhaps we might share a varda on the way to this gather?
I may be able to further assist you in regaining your memories.

~Ahlana

Back