merchant tents for August event

Deborah

We are going to be having a Merchants Row during the August Event ...If you are interested in having a merchant tent please sign up here and let us know
1 what you will be selling
2 will it be for in game money or out of game money ( out of game money pay for out of game and role play in game purchase)
3 you will be responsible for your own 8x10 tent or canopy please decorate with medieval type banners

PS. We will be awarding gobbies (though you'll have to sort it out with Jaimi regarding how many) if you set up a tent and sell weapons, jewelry, and other period items at the feast/tournament.

Are the merchant tents for the entire weekend or a specific time slot? Would it be feasible for an active tournament participate to also have a tent?

Michiko said:
Are the merchant tents for the entire weekend or a specific time slot? Would it be feasible for an active tournament participate to also have a tent?

The entire weekend and that would be absolutely fine. You just might want to have someone working with you to sell/watch things while you sing and beat on people. ;)

Sweet! In that case I'd like to request space.

I will be offering Reiki and charging OOG money only.

We will gladly let you play an NPC merchant.

That tent sounds fine.

looks like 4 tents so far one is not posted here......anyone else interested?

I would definitely qualify as interested, though I'm not certain yet what I'll sell. Suffice it to say that I would like to offer something, so.... maybe/likely? ;)

Deb,

Ray is bringing someone who wants to set up a tent to sell jewelry and various trinkets (I believe?), but she doesn't have her own tent. I'm not sure if they've called you yet. If there is any extra room in a tent that can be divided, or if there is another one kicking around they would like to use it.

Thanks,
Gary

receive and e-mail yesterday and am looking for an extra tent / Canopy see what I can come up with

up date on tents that will be up including this one 5 maybe 6
Reiki (oog money) two of us will be doing Reiki over the weekend
Jewerly (2 tents one oog money and one in game Money checking on that)
Leather ( oog money)
Alchemy, Potions, Armor, components, Weapons, ( In game money)
and one tent not sure what they will bring yet
food and drink in the tavern as always ( some new items will be added to our list)

Food for the Feast on Sat will be in the tavern......Still room for people to bring food for the feast

almost forgot Gary we will have the maypole ribbons up also.

Does anyone do Henna that would be a good tent to have also
think that is all of the additions for now.

I have a canopy! We're coming up to the event late, but depending on how full peoples' cars are, I may be able to find someone willing to cart it up for you guys. I'll find out.

Kelly!

thank- you Kelly it will be good to have an extra one

Hey,

...I've got the weapons thing covered :D

I only have a table and a chair or two for setting up, no canopy/tent as of yet but I might be able to get one in time. Regardless, I'll "medievalize" it but any chance of me getting grabbing the shady side if i don't get the tent? :)

Also, to anyone setting up the tents, feel free to hunt me down and i'll help out :)

-James aka Strago

yours will be out of game money right? just need to know because I am writing up a tent list and placement of where the tents will be located.
Thanks Deb

Hey,

...Yes, mine is OOG money, and actually I managed to get a slightly larger than 8x10 (9x13 i think) tent, if that would be ok?

-James aka Strago

should be ok
are you setting up friday or sat morning?

Back