Might be coming from Seattle... MAYBE.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 30620
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 30620

So, because there's a nice big gap in Seattle events, I might be able to swing actually taking another weekend off to come play with you! Normally it's hard to take a lot of weekends off as I'm like "an important part of keeping inventory" being the inventory manager or whatever, and weekends are our busiest days and blah blah... But it'll be about a full month after this coming up event, and two weeks before the following game, so hopefully my boss will let me. Which brings me to my question.

What will I need to do/bring to get my character to play in your game down there? This will be my first game out of Seattle and I need to make sure I'm prepared and all that jazz.

Also, I want to go in blind with this thing plot wise, so don't mention anything about any of that jazz to me. I just want to show up and find my own way through the mess, that's half the adventure ;)

So it's actually not that difficult. Just pre-reg like you would for a Seattle game, but using the Oregon form, and then send Seattle logistics an e-mail to send your character card down to Oregon logistics.

Back