Mild Manners Mannered

Kitaruen

Knight
This dreaming goes out to all adventurers. My Master and the Sapphire Queen invite you upon the 18th Day Before the Kalends of February to a gathering of minds so that we may better know one another in the coming days as we all seem to have the best interest of Fortannis and Prademar.

The Queen will be hosting a feast in the honor of friendship and thanks for your aid to her last market.

My Master will teach you our ways and forge a better future with you.

The Left Hand has assured me the Banquet Hall and all the surrounding areas will be safe as a Sanctum will be activated which calls upon the most ancient of the magics- Forbidden magic to snuff out all hostility. Your very blood will act against you if you brake the peace- that includes creatures most foul, most bestial, or most magical...and ofcourse all sentient races.

Batula has graciously agreed to transport all interested parties to the luncheon.

There will be contests of etiquette, intelligence, magical, and martial aptitudes...there will be auctions of goods provided by our allies both new and old. Many other things I am sure, but none of this is my place to explain.

Know if your manners are not mild and you transgress against My Queen, My Master, or Prademar and the Elder Dragons then I will mind your manners. Even if I cannot act until long after you are safe in your beds and have forgotten your slight- I will act for I am the Right Hand.

But we are all friends so let peace and prosperity reign.

Saakra - The Right Hand of the Verloren Pride

Right Hand Saakra,

Greeting and bright wishes to you at this new year !

My name is Avacyn, but everyone calls me Cyn- I am a Lady of Wayside and I enjoyed a long conversation with your Queen before I delivered her to High Magistrate Stillroot , to be taken to our Queen Elizabeth Grimlock for a formal and proper meeting.

I am utterly fascinated with Anret and all the new connections we are making! This luncheon will be a lovely chance to get to know one another better and I for one am excited for the day!

I have request I hope can be accommodated- I have a friend who is a Celestial caster and has graciously agreed to cast some rituals for me. I would like to know what I should do to secure him the ability to cast rituals on the luncheon day. Please if this can be accommodated I would be very grateful. Let me know what all you may need from me in this matter. Thank you for your consideration.

Again- I am ecstatic for the upcoming Luncheon and communication and partnership that will come from it.

Yours In Service,
Cyn
Avacyn called IronRose
Lady of Storm's Rose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saakra - The Right Hand,

I have a question of etiquette as I do not want to offen our gracious host. I am the Guild Leader of the Merchants of Fairfax a trade guild in our land. Would we be able to display and sell some of our wares during portions of this event. Also will merchants of your land be present?
Captain Aramis Seablade

Right Hand Saakra,

Vould it be possible to know whom among higher station vill be making an appearance at this fine banquet? Will her Majesty zhe Sapphire Queen be in attendance? I'm sure with knowledge of zhese fine people the adventurers of Terna will be able to tailor specific accommodations.

A simple inquirer,
Gregory Renaldo Binks III

Right Hand Saakra,

While I have somethings I will be looking to accomplish at the luncheon, my purpose is Service.

I would like to offer myself in service to those doing the work for this luncheon.

I will be bringing a change of clothes so I may properly assist in any task your people may have in the work needed to serve so many people- in the kitchen or the hall or anywhere else they may need assistance.

It is my hope you will allow me to be of service to you and the people you have so generously invited.

Yours In Service,
Avacyn called Cyn
Lady IronRose of Storm's Rest
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right Hand Saakra,

I've acquired a case of wine. I'm not much of a drinker but, this adds compliment to a feast. I could see this case delivered ahead of time, if someone would receive it? I would see it shared amongst all in attendance? Citizens of Wayside have earned a bit of celebration and I would see their (as well as your people's) cup's full.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

Greetings Adventures.

I am delighted to see so many of you are coming to this banquet to start a good relationship between two lands. I look forward to meeting all of you personally.

Lady IronRose,

Thank you for your kind gesture. I am certain we can use your service in helping with the feast. This will not go unnoticed.

Goodman Link,
Thank you as well for your gesture. Wine is always a good drink to have at such a feast. You may bring it with you once you feel the rift to the feast, and we will then let you open the first bottle. Your act will not go unnoticed.

Thank you all and I will see you in a few days!

-Master of the Veleron Pride
-Chatul

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For those in attendance...how vas zit?

What contest vere there, what food, what auctions. Surely there is someone who can not wait to talk about such a fantastic occasion between countries!

- Binks

In zhe spirit of sharing information Lady Cyn, can you advise what occurred at zis grand meeting?

-Binks

Binks,

I believe there is a Captain in there, am I correct?

The meeting was very informal- we ate and talked - sang and told
Jokes.

We have learned a great deal from the Queen of the Sapphire Kingdom- I believe Sam and Barron Bluewater spoke more directly to her than I did.

I am sure both with happily share their information about all the things we have found out. Sadly my notes are light in this aspect.

We also saw Waymaker speak with the Arcane Goblin currently in the Waymaker Stone Network...Waymaker will share more information as he is ready to do so.

Then we learned sadly some adventures had taken books they should not have- those are going to be returned and no further action should come of it.

I believe that is all I have to share - perhaps others shall share as well.

I look forward to properly meeting you Binks soon!

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

"Because you are a delicate cinnamon roll, that is too good for this world Cyn"- Sir Mathis

Last edited:
Appreciated!

A simple Captain,
Binks

Back