Miss You Guys!

Arkade

Scholar
So I'm about 5months into my NAVY carrier and I just cant stop thinking about Alliance Traverse and all the great times we had. I'm still working on my chainmail and starting a little leather working.

Rite now I'm at school in FL, no chapters out here, not much free time if there were. I just want you all to know that I miss you all and am very thankful to have shared a deep part of myself with you all. Acting, LARPing, excapeism, all these things I needed in my younger years, and I'm a better person for being apart of Alliance Traverse.

Please, never forget why we're all here, why we all play this amazing game. We do it for eachother, this isent about you or me, its about all of us. If we always look around and ask ourselves "How can I improve their experiance?" how could we possably go wrong, but we have to do it together, thick or thin, better or worse.

My name is Michael Scott Meeker, and I'm an Alliance Live Action Role Player, a member of Alliance Traverse City, and I'm F***ing proud as hell of it!

It is good to hear from you. We all miss you here in TC, and there is always a spot waiting for you at Alliance. Don't worry, we will have Flint doing all sorts of interesting things as an IBGA. ;)

Thanks Mike! I really enjoyed your post. I think that you were spot on with all of your comments. We need to look around and make this game better for every single other person we play with. If everybody did that it would be an even more amazing hobby than it is :D. I hope your having a good time out there bro. Take care and keep in touch!

Christopher Thetford
GM Alliance Traverse City

Back