Missing Box and Coin

Good Day -

I have waited three weeks in hope that my missing Box with my coin that went missing last market would show up.

Sadly it has not.

While the lose of the coin for myself and my guild is troublesome- my hope it that whomever may have found it and kept it - needed it. My honest hope is it is used for things they need and maybe to help others.

While I hold no illusions to get my coin back- I would very much like my box back. It is a small brass rounded top box with a silver dragon hand painted on the front. It is quit heavy even empty.

If anyone sees it- I do not care whom is in possession of it- please ask them to return the box, I do not wish to bring any trouble to them.

So in summation - whomever has my coin box- I have no wish to pursue any aggressive or legal action against you-I am sure you needed my coin more than I did-but I would like my very old box back.

Thank you for your Time.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An added note- i am willing to pay a reward for the box. I do not have much- but I would be grateful enough to give what I have.

Thank you for anyone who can help in any way.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Last edited:
Wait a pea picking moment...Cyn,
How long ago did this box of coin go missing, how much gold is missing, why havent Kai been informed, the person who hoards coin like no ones business, about missing coin? And who in the obis would steal from our sweet and loving Cyn?
They need to be thunder stomped....
In the face....
With a tree...
like the entire tree. Doesnt Cyn have many friends there? Why has no one addressed this? Has anyone made an effort?
Kai's pissed, also no you don't just take gold from our Cyn, your going to pay dearly who ever had the balls to steal from our beloved Cyn. Kai is making it a priority to find these thieves and make them pay. Thieves get their hand cut off by the way.

I want a full report, names, times, sighting, everything! Where the box was and who went in the area of the box/coin. Kai will not except no less.

Kai. This was during a great battle against bleak. Many adventures were there and is hard to tell who would have the stupidity to do such a thing to cyn. She cares so much about everyone and everything. This is a great disappointment to those who respect the ones who protect those who can't protect themselves.

Pyke

Kai,

I do not know you, however it seems highly unnecessary to get this upset over a few gold coins and a box, regardless of who it was taken from.

In addition, if the person who took it was also hearing this dreaming, they probably would be less likely to make themselves known, as now you've threatened to murder them. This also seems like a drastic escalation. Instead, use your anger to fuel something more beneficial. Or not. I don't really care.

Lastly, there is a very good chance that nobody took this maliciously, and that Lady Ironrose may have just left it in the Spirit Realm, as there were far greater things to be worried about at the time than personal possessions.

Cyn,

If you need coin as a result of this let me know. I have very little use for it.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry
Waymaker

Last edited:
Kai, you don't have to listen to Radi as he is an asshat who murderfaces people who come down to help him save HIS home while in the middle of a battle.
I do understand your anger as Lady Ironrose only tries to help people. It is never unnecessary to feel your feelings. Well, I mean, it is,but that's not the point. The point is that I love you and we can murder face them together later if they did it out of deceit. It is also possible for the box to have been left in the spirit realm. I know you weren't there, but it was very crazy Kai.

I do encourage anyone with any information on the matter to step forward. If you do indeed have the box, we will not murderface you if you come forward.

With Love,
Saro

My apologies for remaining quiet for so long in this subject- I should have spoken up earlier but duties carried my focus away.

Let me begin by addressing Kai-

My new friend- thank you for stepping up and so aggressively defending me. It is heartening to see someone who just recently met me to take such a strong stand in attempting to help me. I am grateful to have your strong arm and even stronger spirit looking out for me . I am unworthy of such attention, but grateful for it my friend.

Pyke - you as well I give thanks for the standing with me and defending me as you always have. You are a welcome friend in all things.

As for the aggression- Banradi has it right- threats will keep anyone from stepping forward as well a waste of energy that could be better used other ways .

Also-while Banradi did not say it - he knows there is nothing in my possession I would want lose of life over. No ones spirit needs weakened or ended over my coin- ever.

So I will say this again- if the box and coin were taken - as I fear they were- all I ask is a return of the box. Leave it with authorities or at the inn or near my home in Azyl - when I purchase it finally, and no one will ask questions- I promise you.

As for the coin- I hope it will serve you well and you use at least a small amount to help others. Coin comes and goes but the knowledge of work well done- will never fade.

Saro-

While I appreciate the sentiment you have put forth and being another friend to rise to my defense-I do not appreciate my allies being called inaccurate names with the attempt to defame them. I know you seem to have issue with one of our closest allies- but this is not the time nor place to attempt to berate them. It is something I will not stand for - no matter the ally. I am grateful for the help but you are better than spiteful and cruel name calling and spreading of inaccurate information. Please think before you put harm into the world... we are better than this.

Thank you again for all the support and care- I am but a simple healer and unworthy of the work others put into my care and protection. That being said I am undying grateful for all the love I am shown.

Radi-
I will likely take you up on a loan of coin. Thank you again for your unending generosity and care.

Yours In Service,
Cyn
Lady IronRose

Last edited:
I'm sorry for my slow response to you Randi, your words aren't lost on me, though I find it hard to not lose my temper at their genuine disregard for Cyn, and all the things she does for everyone. She is selfless and deserves respect, not a spit in the face! It's not the gold or the box, it's the disgracement of someone I have grown to respect greatly.
Saro, my dear friend, you have gotten in trouble too many times for the things you have said. Please try and keep from insulting other adventures.
Don't sell yourself short Cyn, you had my back a dozen times the last time we met so I respect you a lot. *laughs to myself* I am over protective, I know but your worthy of that, I don't threaten to kill out of shits and giggles. I do it because no one should do such shitty things to you such as this. I want to repay your kindness so expect to hear from me soon.
I would be pleased if this 'thief' would take the deal offered that has been so kindly given by my merciful Cyn, if you refuse this offer you won't get better from me....
-Kai

Last edited:
Ok so let me get this straight-

Things that are ok
killing allies in the middle of battle who are trying to help you kill a dragon because it was dark and they accidentally hit the wrong person. And then not even apologizing

Not ok-
After not receiving an apology or any kind of justice for being MURDERED calling the murderfacer a rude name while trying to comfort your good friend who is upset.

I don't really understand why it has been "let's be rude to Saro when she is just trying to help people and make friends" season, but can we stop. My feeling are kinda sore...

With love,
Saro

Your going to have to explain the whole murder thing to me cause what I'm thinking of might be the wrong incident, I'm not trying to hurt you Saro but you called Randi a "asshat," I sure you meant it in a joking way but Cyn didn't know that. I love that you stepped up for me. Randi has a good reason to shot my rant down and I don't blame him for it. Saro don't be mad.

I'm not mad...just sad

Saro

So what happened was I went to help kill a dragon because it was a bad dragon that needed to die. And then later on we were fighting the gate keeper. I accidentally hit an ally and Radi got mad at me. Rightfully so. Then I told him to leave me alone. And next thing I know is he killed me. I told people but nothing happened...
I just am feeling very upset that I try to help people and they just get upset with me...

Saro

Oh Saro I didn't know, I'm sorry. You didn't rez did you? If not, then try to put it out of your mind, remember chaos shadows people's minds and it's hard not to lash out. Don't take it so hard that it clouds your judgment, lil sister.

As this has for some reason I cannot understand kept going - I feel I must once again speak up to correct somethings.

Saro-

Let me begin by saying- my friend - no one is attacking you and I am truly sorry if you feel that way. This entire thing could and should have been handled privately-and it in fact was.

I believe that is what is both confusing and bothersome here- the issue you had that you are clearly still upset about had been dealt with.

Yes - after you accidentally hit an ally- another Ally reacted with throwing a spell at you that should have at worse popped a spell shield .You did not have a spell shield up and so you sadly took the effect for your actions .

Saro- what you are leaving out is a third ally- myself to be exact- gave you the gift of Life before you were even fully prone on the ground and that same ally ,myself, took the time to speak to you and the ally that reacted quickly to your actions- which i am sure had the expectation you had protectives up in such a battle.

I took the time to insure you were back up and apologize that in the heat of the battle communication failed and protectives were not utilized as they should have been.

I am not sure what else you wanted myself or anyone to do. You were not at a loss of anything because of this issue and someone, myself , spoke to you after to make sure you were ok.

Still bringing it up and continuing to insult both the ally who reacted, and the group as a whole - is confusing and hurtful.

Saro- I am sorry you are sad this issue happened and the only reason it is still an issue is because you are allowing it to be.
We have spent two more gathers together after this issue- in Wayside and your home lands and you showed no problem with this issue at those times- and I truly thought is was over and handled. I am sorry you cannot seem to let it go because it seems to upset you much. How can I help you- what do you want me to do to help you feel better about this issue?

Please - let us help you move past this and no longer let it weigh you down by trying to insult our allies and pick fights where there are none.

And to be clear the box is still missing so any help is appreciated - thank you!

Yours In Service ,
Cyn

Last edited:
Saro, details are normally appreciated when talking about such things....
I can't believe the thief won't even give you your box back, at the very least give the box back.

Kai I hate to point this out- but typically thieves do not give things back. Hence you should not be surprised nor be in disbelief.

Kit

Back