Missing Item

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
It has been brought to my attention that an old journal has gone missing. It was last seen on the tavern table saturday night before all adventurers had left to fight the Banshee.

Any information about it's whereabouts is much appreciated.

I can be contacted either here or by private pigeon.

Thank you,

Sera Zanabanath

Due to the apparent historical importance of the artifact in question, the Lady Baroness may be willing to offer a small reward for its safe return, irrespective of whatever circumstances may have led to its disappearance.

Sera Zanabanath, I wish you the best of luck in your search.

--Evangeline
Assistant junior curator
Fairfax Historical Library
Westhaven, Barony Fairfax, Buckland.

Evangeline,

Thank you and thanks to thw Baroness for aiding in its return.

All,

I have yet to receive any leads on this but it is of importance and I would request that whom ever has it, return it and collect the minor reward so that I do not have to deem it stolen.

I prefer to not have to go that route.

As stated before ANY information can be brought to my attention to aid in its recovery.

Thank you,

Sera Zanabanath

I have a personal reward for whomever returns the book.

Tets

Elle
Do you need my assistance in finding out who has your property? Last time you called to me through the mists helped , if needed again I will be showing up with a larger family.

Warden Raven
Alpha of The Gilded Claw

I thought I would chime in as I'm in the area preparing for the Spring Festival in a few days. Perhaps it would be wise to describe the journal in question a little more. Is it leather bound, is it wood bound. Howe thick is it. I'm sure someone would be able to have their memory triggered if more details about it were known.

Just friendly advice from a friendly merchant.

Vick Higgins
Siril/Higgins Cherry Goods

I don't know where the book is, but I think somebody took my Resonance scroll, too. I put it on my bunk next to my stuff before we went to go fight the Banshee, I think, but I can't seem to find it in my stuff now, which is sad 'cause it was the scroll Cass Darin gave me for helping him and I really liked having it and wanted to have it cast sometime. If somebody finds it, that'd be great! If somebody stole it and wants to give it back, that'd be great!

~ Silp

Hello!
Although I have not in fact seen the item in question, from what I was told the book is quite small, perhaps 4 inches long, with a brown cover and quite weather-beaten.

Also, I would note that the item is unlikely to have interesting properties beyond its historical relevance, as Rendering a book indestructible prevents the author from editing it, which is a highly impractical thing to do to a journal.

I do hope these missing items turn up!

--Evangeline
Assistant junior curator
Fairfax Historical Library
Westhaven, Barony Fairfax, Buckland.

Thank you Evangeline. You are correct about the description of the book, and i know for a fact there is nothing magical about it. We had it adentified.

Silp, i will help you investigate your missing scroll.

Tets

Back