Missive Sent to Those Concerned

Sheakhan

Adept
A letter, delivered by unassuming courier is broight to each Dominus and Equotem prior to this event. The dull eyed young man wordlessly, meekly hands the letter to the intended recipient only, refusing payment and departing in a flash.

Each letter is sealed with a deep-purple wax relief of a hooded man in silhouette, finger to lips as if shushing away secrets.

The letter references the recipient in the header and the body is written thusly:

" We need to speak; You, the others called forth, and myself on a matter grave and pertinent to our success in these lands. We will meet in the open field behind the tavern so as to provide all comers with a measure of comfort and to afford interlopers no concealment.

Should you wish to recuse yourself for fear of knowledge, so be it. This matter will impact you regardless.

These invitations ought be burnt, and do not extend to any other save for the recipient or their official stand in should they be otherwise engaged.

We meet before or promptly at the start of the next gather. I will not wait longer than one hour under assumption of a lack of interest or machinations against me for the first of you to arrive.

- Roann Tantreal of Light and Lies, Brothers Creed, The Brotherhood of the Star, et al."

In addition to the domineii and equotem, the following individuals are also contacted:

Avaran, Karzel, Dab, Garrick, Grimmlock, Septus, the Page, Equilibrium, and the Magistrate.

OOG: no hard feelings if you can't make it, but it'll be good!

Last edited:
Back