Mist Touched Rituals For Sale/Trade

Discussion in 'Fortannis' started by rollinfrank, May 14, 2017.

1. rollinfrank

rollinfrank Newbie

I have come into possession of three mist touched rituals. I have no immediate use for them so I'm willing to part with them for coin or a trade of some kind if someone else has a desire for them before I come up with a use for them on my end.

I have the following rituals available:

Earth Aura
    Cosmetic Transformation
    Spirit Link

Let me know if you are interested and we can see about coming up with an agreement.

Much Love,
    Tal-Herroth

2. hbirdgirl

hbirdgirl Newbie

Hello Tal,
    I would be interested in the Earth Aura. Do you plan to auction them or did you have a price in mind?
    Orin

3. rollinfrank

rollinfrank Newbie

I have no price in mind. I will just it to the first person I can get it to who also is offering a fair price.

The Cosmetic Transformation might just go to anyone who plans on using it for pranks. Because I love me some pranks.

Much Love,
    Tal-Herroth

4. hbirdgirl

hbirdgirl Newbie

Tal, I'll give you 30g for it, I'll be in the Auros mountains in June. If that would work, I'll have the money.
    Thank you.
    Orin

5. rollinfrank

rollinfrank Newbie

I will contact you directly shortly.

Much Love,
    Tal-Herroth

6. Lurin

Lurin Count Chicago Staff

I would offer 20 Gold for the Spirit Link

-Baron Enan Bluewater of Wayside

7. Alkalin3

Alkalin3 Templar South Michigan Staff Marshal

Tal-Herroth,

If you're willing to take a higher offer, the Order of the Emerald Flame would be willing to offer 25 gold for the Spirit Link.

Link
    Order of the Emerald Flame

8. rollinfrank

rollinfrank Newbie

I will contact both of you directly, shortly.

Much Love,
    Tal-Herroth

9. Kevar

Kevar Fighter

Tal-Herroth,

I be will'n to offer you an amount as well. I will be in da mountains with you soon if I can see the scroll. I am interested in all three scrolls.

-Hengin

10. rollinfrank

rollinfrank Newbie

I will have the scrolls with me when I see you, we can talk more then, though I have received several good offers so far, so I can't promise a sale then.

We will talk more soon.

Much Love,
    Tal-Herroth