MOAR Work Dayz!

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

Does anyone have availability during the week?
I am opening up the work days for those folks who might not be in the M-F 9-5 atmosphere who might just be finding more time on their hands!

If you can come down during the week any days, any week, please let me know.

Weekenders:
April 27-29
May 4-6
May 18-20
May 25-28

Chime in!

Thx!

Jesse

You know I've got weekday availability! :D I can pretty much do any Monday, some Wednesdays, most Thursdays and most Fridays (dependent on other stuff). If I know a little ahead, I can plan!

Sounds like Dev and I are in for April 28th and a 1/2 day on April 29th. We will probably need to crash at your house the night of the 28th if that is okay. Then we are probably in for May 26th.

Mike

Most of Rivervale is interested in coming up on one of the following two weekends:

May 18-20
May 25-28

We will discuss after the event and give you as much advance notice as possible.

Trace

I am available weekdays, so let me know. I'm also available for weekends now that snowmobile season is over :(

Paul Mosher Sr.

Anyone else coming this weekend, other than Mike and Dev?
I ask so I can feed you something other than bread and/or cereal!!!!

Hey folks!

As a reminder, this weekend and next will be work days/weekend. Not all work is building.
Other help needed includes:
-wire cleanup
-wood cleanup
-safety/tripping hazard removal
-parking lot creation
-possible staining
Moar!

People are welcome to sleep over Friday night thru Sunday night!

Please let me know by Thursday at midnight so I can buy enough food for everyone who stays!

Thx!

Jesse

Dev and I will be up there early Saturday morning staying over until Sunday.

Looks like I can come for Sat. What time should I arrive and when should I have my ride pick me up in the evening ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerilyn, usually we start around 9 am and work til the sun goes down.

I'm not sure what my weekends look like but ill definately be trying to come out one or both of the 18-20/25-27, however, I should have the ability to come help on the 22nd. the 24th and 25th.
If i do come out to work ill bring my own food so dont worry about that.

Stephen Milowe

Hey folks! We now have enough materials to build two more cabins! Our hopes are that they can be built in time for our opener, however we definitely could use more hands to make this a reality. As announced previously, this weekend is a work weekend, but if anyone has any availability during the week, we will take any help we can get! Please let us know asap!

Thx!

Back