Mobeus rides off to Calanhelm

Mobeus

Artisan
Quietly packing his essentials for the trip back to Calanhelm, Mobeus saddles up Sky Dancer, feeding her a carrot gingerly. "Hello Girl, we're going to be travelling back and forth a few times over the next few months.." the observant horse is obviously displeased by this and snorts. "Now now.. what is the point of being such a beautiful horse if we cannot make all the other horses jealous?" Sky Dancer whinnies softly, and flicks her tail at Mobeus' behind. "OUCH... you know, you could just take a compliment without being abusive.." he smirks while rubbing his sore bottom. "Look let's just get on the road, you'll feel better running." Mobeus gathers himself up and rides on Sky Dancer, she trots quite elegantly and then takes off like a shot, jumping over fences belonging to some local farmers, and starts acting like a down right obnoxious beast. "Whoa now.. whoa.. relax Sky Dancer, you don't need to get all up in arms.. we'll take it at a reasonable pace and we'll be in Calanhelm with your favourite oats in no time... but you have to behave, or Ill keep you here." Sky Dancer looks down for a moment and snorts softly in compliance, making her way to the road to Calanhelm. He pats her gently, "There's the most beautiful horse in Parson's Brea.." Sky Dancer stops for a moment, "I mean anywhere.." she nods her head and continues to walk on.

As Mobeus makes his way down the road, he thinks he sees something ahead, when Garridan steps out of the bushes next tohim. "Ho Mobeus, on your way to Calanhelm? I'm heading there myself, some busines to attend to and a meeting that's going to possibly lead me where I never thought I'd be."

Back