MOD Day Dinner

Izzy

Hi all,

I am going to make some dinner for those of you on site Saturday evening.

I'm gonna feed everyone I can, and all I ask is a donation if you can spare one, I'll set a tip jar out, or you can paypal me at izzy@frii.com

Dinner is going to be Mexican, I'll be providing at least taco meat (ground beef), tortillas, refried beans, lettuce , tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, and medium salsa.

If you are planning on being there around 5:30 or so let me know so I can try to estimate my numbers.

Thanks!

Up until I'm needed to NPC, then I might leave it out till its cold

The cabin kitchenettes certainly have ovens. I recall they actually also had microwave ovens, which is crazytown! :)

Trace

Hey everyone!
I would love to help bring something for the group meal to help you out Izzy.

I can bring almost anything if you need me too, maybe some chicken or some chips so some people can have taco in a bag. Or maybe something sweet too.
Just let me know.

As an addendum; FULL TIME NPCs: There will be breakfast and lunch (and water, gatorade, and red bull) for you guys Saturday and Sunday! Pretty standard stuff, but I think there should be enough of it! If you've got dietary restrictions, feel free to hit me up on facebook and I'll try to accommodate!

I don't have enough Likes for the post announcing your kind gesture, Dia, that rocks!

There are currently 25 persons signed up as FT NPCs and/or Staff for Saturday morning. I suspect somewhat fewer for Sunday, but those numbers aren't exact.

Thank you!!11!
Trace

Yes, thank you both. Having food there was soooo helpful. :)

Back