Monster strength levels.

So my friends and I are starting a group of dwarves and wanted to set an ingame initiation for other dwarves to join or "clan". Kind of a bounty system and I wanted to know if the following bounties would be kind of equal interms of game difficulty. 20 goblin heads, = 10 bugbears, = 5 orc heads, = 2 trolls heads = 1 ogre heads for clan membership. Thanks for the help

It kind of depends on the kind of goblins or bugbears or ogres. There are different strengths of each of those things, so its kind of hard to gauge, you know?

ok thanks I may just limit it to goblins then, 20 goblins and your in

And just keep in mind there are goblins out there that are statted for level 20, so not all goblins are made equal! :D

That could be part of the fun though.

I like this!

You might want to flip bugbears and orcs. Most of the standard orcs are pretty weak (though, like everything else, can get bigger).

Also, it depends on the chapter that you're playing in. Not everywhere uses those creatures, or all of those creatures.

Definitely depends on your local chapter. I'd recommend contacting and working with your local plot team on this.

Back