More power be needed!

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Adventurers-

In past year, it be very clear why we struggle in many fight: We no have bigger source of power and strength in battle. Enemies call upon hidden magic for draw strength and beat us with it. Adventurers no have these powers, unless make special weapon for specific enemy, like Dagger.

The trial of memory and seeing Forsaken of Lightning again remind me of this. We need more powers. We need their powers! Forsaken offer his powers, but we know how that end...

Maybe similar power be out there. Maybe power like some say we no use and be bad:

Me own tribe say Elemental Sky Magic be bad, and me feel that way for most me life, before honorable Dure'dhel rebuild me of Sky Magic and show me power of Lightning and Stone blades! You all see what power me ice crossbow have against enemies! You all see how sky magic make good defense! Even Squire Kendra use Ice magic!

But why me tribesman say be sky magic be bad? Fear of it! But good tribesman no be afraid! We resist all fear! It no make sense! We need no be afraid of power that some say no good for use! We need use this power for good! We no be afraid for use it!

Me know this hidden power be out there.

Me go find it.

Me come back with it.

Me see you all then.

-Cho Ko Nu

Me be told that me need more skill in precise attacks and advance fighting technique before me make me journey.

Me already hit very hard. Me hit with strength of Lightning Bolt with one hand and strength of Ice Bolt with two hands. Me need learn ALL these advance technique before me leave for journey:

-How knock weapon out of enemy hands
-How block enemy attack when they use advance technique
-How hit extra hard in one hit, with strength of Lightning Storm
-How break enemy weapon into pieces
-How hit enemy arm or leg and make no work
-How block enemy attack when they use advance technique and then use same technique against them
-How kill with single blow

Me ready for use all these advance technique and me need teachers for learn as soon as possible!

-Cho Ko Nu

Back