More That 2 Horns?

Can a Mystic Wood Elf have more than two horns?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Why would you want more than two? You're silly.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

AlikVanmil

Hi all, I just had a question: My character just recently changed to a Mystic Wood Elf and I have been trying to decide how I want to wear my horns, at first I wanted to do something big and bold. But my chapter has a size restriction on how big a MWE's horns can be. Then I found this really cool picture where the character has two rows of horns going back into his hair in kind of a double Mohawk look. So the question is: Can a Mystic Wood Elf have more than two horns?

Not really... Unless you get the Cosmetic Transformation ritual done. Then you can do all kinds of crazy looks as long as you don't look like another race, try to remove a Selunari curse, or remove a racial requirement.

Instead of the ritual, you could always get Selunari cursed "Twice as Horny".

Instead of the ritual, you could always get Selunari cursed "Twice as Horny".

Although true, such a Selunari curse for simply a cosmetic change and not as a punishment for a major slight against the Selunari bloodline would have said cursing Selunari looked upon unfavorably by other of the Sel*

*If the comment was meant as simple jest, I did chuckle when I saw it. But just noting a Selunari Curse (at this time in the rules) is a major deal.

Back