More Westhaven Rumors

Kitaruen

Knight
Did you hear there is one of those Anti Magical Places in the Eternal Leaf Crown? So wait how many is that now- Well there is Cresswood, Centarus, One of those 9 Towers, some place on the Bird Island, and now the ELC...shame shame. Somebody ought to fix that.

This noble looking guy asked me if I wished for anything, and when I wished for a better harvest this year my crops grew to double the size overnight. My allergies have sure been acting up though.

Did you hear? Old man Johnson asked this guy for a full head of hair and his head turned into hair!

APATOW and AZURDEX sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G-!!!!!

That Dumyuk thing just keeps killing folks - wonder why the Earth Guild doesn't hunt it down- “Probably because it killed most of its leadership already

I hear howls, chirps, chortles, meows, whinies, and growls every full moon now- how do you ever get any sleep.

Glad those summer folks fixed my house- They made me dinner--They listened to all my problems. So nice of those Fae to help those in need!

The War in the Northlunds is a Stalemate!

The Dwarves have been routed- war will be over any day!

King Grimlock totally died like atleast once- No seriously he died, and now Jasper of the Nine is all gloating cause he is a Dragon Mage eooowwhwhhh scary ….

Ok seriously who built those portal things- they let dangerous stuff out all the time and you can barely even see them- I went to the outhouse one night and ended up in some Sapphire Kingdom Place- took me 3 days to get home jumping through portals! And one of those is on
Spider Island- like who did that it was certain death! Glad I made it back!

The Farm House Murderer is Rose! Wait is he back? Yeah killed a bunch of folks right before Bliss! Must of needed one last rampage. No seriously I think its her- like she carries skulls around.

Baron Bluewater is a fair man who keeps his lands safe!

Ternian Undead outnumber Ternian Living is what I hear!

Has anyone seen that big black dog? I saw it a couple times but it has not been around lately.

KAZZIK WAS TRUTH.

“Don’t go by by the shores..none of ‘em..none of ‘em are safe I tell you!!! Men are just walking into the waters drowning themselves and ships crashing. No one dares go there now. I’m warning ya!! Don’t do it. They’ll get ya!!”

Ogres everywhere and Orcs too in the South of the Ternian Empire. Undead, Ogres, Orcs Ohmyy!!! Bad to be them. Atleast Duke Henri keeps the undead out of Wayside.

I hear the Ternian Empire will fall in a few more days to the Horde of the Ogreorky Empire or whatever its called.

Back