My friends and fellow Icenians

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
I hope this dream reaches you and finds you well.

We have had so much change recently. So many things moving in so many directions. So many shifts in the norm . Our struggles have doubled. Things are difficult. Things are hard.

We however have steel in our veins and are harder still. We have withstood undead scourge. We have recovered from diseases. We have stood together against enemies within our world and without. We have seen a time of dragons. And through all of it we chosen few remain.

We survive because we are together. We do not turn on each other. We do not take advantage. We stand as one because we know that coin in the pocket or a temporary gain is not worth the loss of our friends and loved ones. We continue on because we know we can build better days. We survived and now are given a chance to make a difference.
The threads of our date have not been cut and we are able to weave them into a tapestry of our own design and build this world.

To Farmers..Craftsmen, miners and foresters. Seek out the knights of foundation and lend them your aid. Be part of rebuilding.
Scholars, spell swords, sages and those of learned bend. Speak with the shield of the archives and regain and retain knowledge and lore to protect us and help us grow.
Sheriff's and lawkeepers the Majisters need you aid in retaining order, fairness law and peace.

To my brothers in arms. Those I have fought alongside. Those I have bled with and for. Those I have resurrected with and alongside you are not forgotten. Though released from service there is still duty. Still good work to be done. Our people need protected. To clear the trees we need strong arm and skilled archers. To let our people sleep safe in our beds we need the shields of the brave. As you protect your neighbor so will they protect you. In that unity we have strength. No matter our title we are ever soldiers. Our job is not done.

To the rest of my friends. My fellow Icenia a and those who may have come here through happenstance. Together working with the various Knightly orders we can not only survive but instead thrive.

I say this not as your squire, knight, nor a Baron. I say this as your brother, friend, neighbor. I am here for you and will do all I can for you and your children.
Thank you for the effort you have made and will make in the future.

Vigilance and Valor,
Grim

Back