My thanks

Stana

Scholar
Marshal
I wish to express my thanks to both Sera Kyrie and Brother Eric for their guidance and organization to both parties this past market gathering, as well as those who aided in playing along, as we were forced to to be rid of them.

Tarqaq, many more thanks for fetching the poison to release me from the hold of the Sluagha. (To any alchemists, I would like to commission the creation of a couple enslavement antidotes)

Thank you Cazik both for your company, and your most handy use of disarm spells during my mental incarceration. (Though it seems my axe was lost in the shuffle, I would like to commission the creation of a nice long axe or sword)

Lastly, thank you to all who shared with me cheese and wine, stood beside us in battle, or aided your spells to our foes or the fallen.

The Sluagha still lurks between this realm and Faerie, and will undoubtedly see this message and perhaps make his own sly or veiled comments in this realm. I suggest you all just ignore him.

-Thud

I will be sure to make a couple antidotes just in case such a situation arises in Gadden. I learned a lot this last Market day and thank everyone as well. To our "captains", Lady Kyrie and Brother Eric, your leadership was appreciated.

-Arrin Fillrith

Back