MY TREEE MY TREE!!!!!

Here I am wondering around the forests, and I finally find my tree house again and what do I find when I get there???!!!!!! SOMEONE TORCHED IT!!!!! It's nothing but a pile of ash! I WANT TO KNOW WHO DID IT!!!!!!!! :shock: :tears: :whaa: :twisted: Also, now I have nothing left, a little money and a few potions and the clothes on my back, I apologize in advance if I am a little smelly at the dinner. I will be there cause hey why would I pass up a free meal? I would like someone to point me in the right direction in finding out who did this to me. I could have sworn that I didn't make anyone mad lately, if I did I'm sorry! But if I did what the hey! No need to burn my place to the ground. *Sigh* and I worked so hard on it. Please help!!!! ( I think someone is just jealous cause it was a really neat place but hey whatever)

-Lady Silvara Fierfox V.

(oog Sterling Avery)

Oh poor liebkin! Do you need a place to stay? My boat is nye too far away from the coast, I could come get you.

Fortune Find You, Friend,

~Marcey

I hope you find out who torched your tree Silvara. If you need my help with anything to do with this just let me know.

TadRon

Back