National Event: Contest Winners

Morganne

Fighter
Hello everyone!

You voted, we tallied... and here are the winners of the contest from the 2010 Alliance LARP National Event!

Best In-Game Atmosphere
  • ORC CAMP
    Vazhi: Chris Crawford
    Warpfang: Trevor ?
    Warmheart: Stacey ?
    Draga: Michelle Stagnitta
    Pointa: Jill Segraves
    Five: Mark Mickle
    Skullasstick: Chris Barr
    Warsar: Dan Niedermeyer
    Vonzel: Lindsay McClain
    Okna: Tim Curry
    Nikeli: Katie Herbert

Best Costume
  • Grand Prize Winner: Mark Mickle: Five
    First Runner Up: Chris Barr: Skullasstick
    Second Runner Up: Rich Ditzler: Andros

PC of the Event
  • Andrea Rognli: Gorka

NPC of the Event
  • Justin Doheney

All winners must contact Christina Velderman at cvelderman @ gmail . com in order to claim your prizes.

Please join me in congratulating these outstanding members of our Alliance that contributed to enriching the National Event!

It would appear that Katie Herbert, upon compiling the list of people in orc camp, must have forgotten to add herself. Could this be amended? She most definitely was sleeping there the whole weekend playing her orc, Nikeli, and helped set up and take down camp.

I had my suspicious it was gonna be Gorka ;)

She has impressed me ever since she started two events ago(so a total of three). =P

I want to start off by saying thanking you to all the staff and npcs the event would have been nothing with out all of your hard work! Thank you for this award it means alot to me to know I am playing the game right expesally since I am new to larping and fantasy. I really enjoyed getting to meet all kinds of new people and see all the different characters and how everyone role played them. Hope to see everyone soon!

Mark aka 5

haka said:
I want to start off by saying thanking you to all the staff and npcs the event would have been nothing with out all of your hard work! Thank you for this award it means alot to me to know I am playing the game right expesally since I am new to larping and fantasy. I really enjoyed getting to meet all kinds of new people and see all the different characters and how everyone role played them. Hope to see everyone soon!

Mark aka 5

You're new at this? Could have fooled me. Superb job, mate. :)

Back