National Event

Please post here if you are planning on attending the national event, and whether you are mostly sure or just maybe.

85% sure I am going.

<Edit> got call covered. 100% going. Are we all getting a cabin?

100% sure for Ahlana Havok Rezzik and I.

SCREW YOU TADRON....

Bob is a go too. I have not pre-reged yet. Would love to get a cabin with people I know and love. Willing to head the initiative (or make TadRon do it) if people give me the information.

Currently the plan is TadRon, Havok, Ahlana, Rezzik and Niae will meet at my house on Friday Sept 3rd. From there we are taking two cars down. We could get a van i have checked out mini-vans and 15 passenger vans. Mini-vans are 90 to 130 bucks.....and the big van is about 150.

Speak to me (I like the idea of driving my own car, I am an American and car = freedom)
daver

I have still yet to hear from really anybody about how they want to do sleeping arangements. Will give it a couple more days for people to respond. Would really love to hear more thoughts and ideas other than just my guilds :p.

getting a cabin together would be good. However Brigit and I are ok with tenting it. Whichever we do, it would be nice to be all together.

-Joe

Thanks for at least responding Joe :). I am sure we can all work something out. Talk to you soon man ;).

Amber and I are for sure going and a couple of other gc people are still on the fence.

Woot!

Hi there!
If we want a cabin, we all have to pre reg. We have a considerable amount of people going so I think we should try and get a cabin. If we cant then tenting is cool too.
We need to pick a group leader who can only request a cabin after everyone has pre regged. So who is group leader? Chris seems to be taking charge so he could be group leader (if he's cool with that) or does someone else want to volunteer?
We should really get on the ball because I imagine cabin space will fill up quickly. Duryee or troup 5 is probably our best bet so far we have 13 confirmed people (i think I counted correctly). those cabins hold 12 people the only larger cabin is Jamboree and it holds 18.

Unfortunately you and Liz are too hawt to bunk with us....no one would believe you two were actually staying in our cabin and authorities would probably be called. We have a rule in the HoG, we do not accept anyone higher than a 6 so we can all feel good about our selves. This is the obvious reason that Tom, TC, and Liz could not possibly stay with us.....Joe could.....Bridget could not....Mathis could not either.......he is too cute for his own good, especially with elf ears

Hope this clears things up....

Daver

Okay, all joking aside. I will volunteer to head this up. At this point I just need to know when everyone has pre-reged. a faster way to get me this information is to text it to me. Cell is two31.392.605six. After you have texted me, you could post up here as well.....once your pre-reg is complete. In your post here

I have pre-regged myself(bob), chris(TadRon), and mike(havok)

awww poor Joe!
I have pre regged. Liz has not I sent her an email and reminded her 4 times today. I will let you known when she has, because she doesnt read the boards.
T.

well I think we are in good shape, we have one more person registered than the next biggest group...and as of yet we are the only two groups going for a cabin. Keep on pestering your end....and I will do my end....and we can get a large cabin....bring some sheets and set up a couple wards.

I feel like I have not seen you in FOREVA TC =(.....will be great to roll with Noami again

daver

edit - or dear...i may have mis-spoke viewtopic.php?f=158&t=8088

Dave,

Rezzik (Rob) sent his pre-reg in this am. So he is set. I am on the phone with Havok and just waiting on a couple of tags to be done with mine. Then they will all be sent in today. Will text, pm you and post here when it is all said and done. But we are working on it ;).

Joe and Brigit are pre-reg'd

Thanks Dave

-Joe

Okay, just in case you did not read the cabin reservation policy it is below. or at this link viewtopic.php?f=158&t=8088

So part 1, I will be your "group leader", I will provide kool aid and hair cuts at the event and be our point of contact

2. Let me know when you are pre-reged. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY to pre reg. You can select the pay at the door option or let them know "the check is in the mail."

3. I need to know when you have pre-reged, what character your are playing, your full name ( i really only know most of your first names), then if you have any medical conditions and your method of payment.

EXAMPLE
Name: Dave Russell
Character: Bob the Blacksmith
Medical needs: NONE
Payment: Paypal sent (or at the door, or check)

That is all i need from you to be your group leader - and maybe a hug....You could also include what cabin you would like, but numbers will most likely determine how that will play out. There is one cabin with an upper and lower level, but we would need about 17 people to fill that.

daver

p.s. anyone know anything about Tom?????

Process for Reserving a Cabin or Tent Site:
1) Each Group must have a “Group Leader” who will do the reservations and be a contact point for Cabins/Tent Spaces.

2) All members of the Group MUST be pre-reg’d for the Event and payment arrangements made (at the door or pre-pay via Paypal or Check/Money order). Once everyone who is a member of the Group has submitted their Pre-Registration the Group Leader can send their cabin request to:

3) aaragonses@yahoo.com (Scott Edwards email). Please include the names of all individuals who are members of the Group, Group Leader contact information in case we need to reach you for any reason (email, phone number, etc), any MEDICAL information we may need (such as a CPAP or required electricity), the payment method of each group member as well as the desired Cabin.

4) Once everything is verified I will update the Group Leader and the National Event Forums to show the reservation.

5) Individuals who are seeking a Cabin will likely be placed in Keppler lodge but we may request other Cabins with 1-2 open Bed Spaces accept an individual if beds become short supply. If this situation occurs I will contact the Group Leader(s) of the Cabin to discuss it. Cabins can be sub-divided with Tarps or other representations to make smaller Warded Areas within as well.

Dave my pre reg is complete. Havoks will be as soon as I get that item number.

Name: Christopher Thetford
Character: TadRon
Medical Needs: None
Payment: Payed however you did.

Chris/TadRon

Name: Mike Long
Character: Havok Earthstrider
Medical Needs: None
Payment: However you did it.

Back