Need a drink....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Rudd

After many weeks of solitude in the Sanctum Cato decides to go for a drink. Upon ordering a drink he sits at a table looking around the room to see if he recognizes anyone.

Arlyne enters the tavern, as she takes a break from her studies at the Sanctum. She recognizes Cato and nods in his direction, and moved to his table.

"I am doing well, how are you Cato?" she asks, as she takes a chair across from him. She orders mead from the barmaid as she passes by. "Its good to see you as well! I am glad that you made it out of the Breach safely. How were your travels to Rockholm?"

I never made it to Rolkholm. With everything exploding at the breach I came here and have been in the Sanctum ever since. I'm glad you made it out safe. Have you seen anyone else recently?

Ruki walked into the Ogre's Head and spoke to the bartender. He spoke a few hushed words, threw down some copper, grabbed his drink and started to walk away. "If she shows up, tell her I'm waiting!"

He grumbled a bit, but his mood improved when he spotted Cato and Arlyne. He nodded in their direction, and took a seat.

"Hello friends, how goes?"

Arlyne takes a sip of her mead and clears her throat. "Yes, pretty much everyone made it out safely. I have not seen Morrigan since our departure at the Breach. She was on her way to the Lux to see if its still standing. I have yet to receive a missive from her, I am a little worried." She furrows her brow. "I am pretty sure she is okay."

She hears Ruki's voice and turns her head and tilts it to one side. "Everything okay?" she asks as he sits beside them

Arlyne I'm sure Morrigan is Okay. So has life been keeping you busy in the city?

Ruki good to see you. How are you? Anything new or anyone you have pissed off lately I should know about?

She nods in agreement and chuckles under her breath at Catos comment.
"Life has been a little busy in the city as of late..." she looks around the tavern and leans in, her voice lowers to but a whisper.

"I actually need your help with something, Cato.."

Last edited:
"Ehh, everything is fine," he sighed, taking a sip from his drink. "And surprisingly, I've not pissed anyone off yet. But the night is still young. I'm just trying to get some information, and I've yet to make contact."

Ruki listened to Arlyne's hushed tones, "Help? Is this in regards to the happenings in Deepingdale? Or our mission within the Sanctum?"

I'm glad you haven't pissed anyone off but it seems Arlyne needsa private word with me I will talk to you later Ruki.

Moved conversation with Arlyne to Pm.

Ruki waves silently and goes back to his drink...and back to waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back