Need A Team.

I believe Squire Augrzil is putting a team together as a squire test and is in need of a swordsman. You may wish to contact him.

Sir Amaranthus Landcharmer

Ithaca, if you are still looking for a team, I am looking to fill out my team. If you are interested let me know.

Squire Agurzil

Ithica,

Squire Agurzil is part of the court of Norrden. He is a good man.

I hope our paths cross soon. I have not seen you for some time.

Squire Readella

(Red)

I regret I will not be attending after all. Squire Agurzil, thank you very much for your consideration and forgive me that I may not aid you or your team. Please know it has nothing to do with what Court or Noble you are affiliated with, as some might think otherwise, It would of been a privilege and honor to be on your team and wear some Black and Gold. Again, my Apologies.

Red, it does my heart good to hear your voice. I am proud to see you are moving along as squire to one of the best men I have ever known. I truly hope our paths cross soon as well. Please continue to watch after my boys.

Amanranthas, its on you my friend. I want to sleep next week and hear in my dream of your victory in Heroes combat, with a sword and shield, with the intensity of a beast. I know you will do great.

And good luck to all the other competitors this year. Whoever it is, if not Amaranthas, enjoy your year as champion. Next yeah Im coming for you...

-Ithica

Back