Need MASK

LYONSHEL.COM
NORTHFURFX.COM

Northfurfx.com, Toddy. Seriously, I still consider that website one of the best resources on the net for good prosthetics at a decent price.

Unfortunately Lyonshel is no longer making masks. Apparently Rick has some other stuff he needs to do. *sigh*

lol, that prolly explains why Lana's took 5 weeks to ship. When did this happen?

Not sure when it started - went on last night to order a replacement for Ali's mask and found that he's not making them anymore.

I has a sad.

Ezri said:
Not sure when it started - went on last night to order a replacement for Ali's mask and found that he's not making them anymore.

I has a sad.

The note at the Lyonshel site says "Lyonshel Cat Taking Catnap" and "see you in the fall". It sounds to me like it's only temporary...hopefully.

I wrote him. Yeah, he's just taking a catnap until September.

All the above sites are awesome for masks; the Kangena ones are a little higher-priced (have to convert from pounds to dollars) but they look great.

You can also google fursuiting and furries and find some do-it-yourself information. That's how I did my moving-jaw fox mask. There was some step-by-step information on youtube.

I've seen a few nice masks rendered in leather too.

Lyndsay

I actually have a list of LARP-friendly fursuit/costume makers if anyone wants it.

post a link! We ALL want it!
-toddo
(fond of sharing, it's the only subject he didn't fail)

Now here's what Theralina would have looked like had she (a) not turned evil and (b) moved to the Rab desert and had her feathers bleached in the sun over several hundred years. Side note: I need to get feet like that for when I play Gyps. I don't know if they'd move well enough to use for Madcap.
(From the above listed page at Deviant Art)
Olcadan_costume_by_Fatkraken.jpg

Also, jax.critter,net has a Skaven!

Jax is actually a LARPer who PCs that skaven in Mystic Realms, a CT based LARP. I'm working on converting Jax to Alliance. ;)

Eep!
The URL is http://www.northfur.ca

For anyone interested, I finished a few new pieces that could be of interest, a dragon muzzle and an orc face (like in my avatar). They're online with pictures and videos.

As for Lyonshel, Rick should be able to get back in the game in the fall and start production.
Having MS and suffering a heart attack and surgery tends to take the wind out of people :(
I'm sure he'd appreciate getting well-wishes from any of his customers.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Now here's what Theralina would have looked like had she (a) not turned evil and (b) moved to the Rab desert and had her feathers bleached in the sun over several hundred years. Side note: I need to get feet like that for when I play Gyps. I don't know if they'd move well enough to use for Madcap.
(From the above listed page at Deviant Art)
Olcadan_costume_by_Fatkraken.jpg

Also, jax.critter,net has a Skaven!

Ah, gotta love the furries!

Realize that those feet have 2-4" high heel shoes inside of them. So if you can LARP in stilletos, I'd say go for it!

Did I say Stilletto?

"Stillleto... fire!" (M.A.S.K. Reference)

Only slightly off-topic...

I'm looking for rounded ear tips, similar to a bear's that could attach onto my ears. Any suggestions? I haven't had much luck...only found elf ear-tips of varying sizes or the ones that attach to a headband. If they're even remotely close in shape, I can modify them.

Back