Need Motes for secret project

Joetor

Hello everyone,

I'm aware that we've gathered and saved communal motes for the sake of furthering our goals here. I have a project underway that may grant us a significant tactical advantage. I can speak more about it privately, since I don't want to project the idea to our opposition, but the theory is fascinating. Secondly, I will be using the nexus forge this coming gather to create other items of power. If you wish to devote your own supplies toward equipping yourself let me know and I might be able to assist in guiding the magics toward a more favorable result.

Let me know in advance if you have something for either.

-Arkelos

Arkelos,

I think this is an excellent idea. Lets as a group discuss this. There are several plans in motion.
However equipping ourselves with magic and empowering our forces is never a bad idea. I would suggest that even if you are well equipped there are more than enough supplies to help supply our allies as well. Let us make sure to give freely of what we have to those who are in great and desperate need.

We are as one.

-Squire Shin

If even a fraction of what I've seen reserved before we found out it was safe to utilize the motes were available I'm certain we could produce more than enough supplies to outfit the multitudes of those who resurrected with needed equipment.

Back