Need someone to help me fill out my earth spell book.

ALWEASEL

Artisan
Hello All.
I am in need of some help.
I have a spellbook up to level 6.
So i would like to borrow someones spell book up to level 9 and copy the spells into mine.
Is there anyone that would let me copy there spellbook and is there anyone that can do the actual copying and how much would it cost?
Thanks much.
Crow

Crow,

If you can get magical ink, me have full Earth spellbook you can copy for 1 silver for each spell you want.

-Cho Ko Nu
Apprentice Trader in the Trader's Guild of Roskaria

Last edited:
remember spell ink costs 2 copper per level per spell. Gorka's earth copying policy: you provide the book, the coin, and you do the math. Gorka just write.

- Gorka
Healer of the Gadian Earth Guild

As my spell book could use a few more spells I'll seek you out this market day Gorka. Don't worry, I should be able to provide the book, the coin and math.

-Asher

Earth Guild undercut me price? Me see how it be...

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
no I didn't mean to, Gorka just reminding of ink cost I'm sorry earth guild have nothing to do with it, see only Crow Kovu and I can buy the ink from the guild, I think.

- Gorka

So must be member of Earth Guild for buy ink? What about Celestial Guild? Do Celestial Guild sell ink for non-member? Anyone know?

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
*Hmphf! Volpe used to think only Elder Destiny Callers & furry feet hid their knowledge in their fur... Volpe suggests Crow speak with future brothers on this.

Keep your nose to the wind,
~Volpe

Back