Needed: Black and White Makeup

Patience

Is there any chance anyone has some black and white makeup I can buy to use for what is hopefully a short time?

Carly and I have some that you can borrow, but I'm not sure yet if either of us will be going to the one-day. That probably doesn't help a lot.

Twin Cities Costume and Magic sells smaller cakes of mehron makeup. You wouldn't need to buy the Starblend (premium), but could get away with the Paradise blend. I believe a small cake might be around $6-8, but I woudl give them a call to see.

-Ryan

I prefer the performance of the paradise blend to be honest, it's reasonably light, quickly to apply, and holds up well during the day.

Lurin said:
I prefer the performance of the paradise blend to be honest, it's reasonably light, quickly to apply, and holds up well during the day.

To each their own, I find that Starblend keeps me "blacker." I used paradise at the last Chicago event and had trouble with it not being "black" enough even with multiple coats and layers of barrier spray. On the plus side though, with so many layers it didn't sweat out and into my eyes despite the heat.

If you didn't end up getting your own, I have black and white makeup that I can bring with me to the one-day.

<checks his serious vorpal coated arrows and earth blade item> oh I dunno how good of a job you'll really need to do....:p

I've got my Earth Aura hammer rep repaired, brand new Eviscerate on my character sheet... I should go talk to Dure'dhel about an undead slayer just to be sure.

Back