New Alliance Chair

Ezri

Knight
Since the first message got lost to the server...

Dear Alliance Owners, Staff and Players:

It’s no secret by now that I have not been properly fulfilling my duties as Alliance Chair. I have been playing this game for almost 11 years, and have been on staff in some form for nearly eight. But as my life took various turns over the last year, I have not been able to dedicate the time to this job that you, the Alliance deserve from a Chair. So it is with no small amount of regret that I resign my position.

However, I am immeasurably pleased to announce that my successor will be my dear friend Alison Buntemeyer. You may know her as Zehnyu, Ghost, Aislynn, TikTik or maybe just as Ali, but no matter which face she’s wearing I have no doubt that she will represent the Alliance admirably.

An East to West coast transplant, Alison started playing in 1999, and since that time served as Assistant Head of Plot at the Headquarters chapter and is currently a plot writer and rules marshal for San Francisco. Additionally, as a game designer for Zynga she knows how to work with and manage a team to take those amazing creative visions and make them a reality.

So I ask you to please welcome Ali as your new Alliance Chair. I look forward to a stronger Alliance with her at the helm.

As we work in this transition, please continue to direct your questions or concerns to me (ezri1015@gmail.com) and I will pass them on to Ali as she moves in to her new position.

Sincerely,

Michelle Stagnitta

Greetings Players!

My name is Alison Buntemeyer, but most people here know me as Ali. I have had Alliance in my life for as long as I can remember. My sister introduced me to the game pre-split, and brought various friends and teams over to hang out at the house. As a 12 year old, I was chomping at the bit to play our game, and started back in 1999 as soon as I turned 16.

After a small hiatus, I came back in 2005, and have been playing for the last 9 years. I’ve involved myself both as a as plot staff for HQ (Plot staff and assistant head of plot 2007-2010) and San Francisco (where I am still presently a plot member and marshal.) I have also lent my artistic ability to our game, providing art for various race packets, the cover of the present rulebook, as well as monsters for our PCs to fight (including the stone Minotaur that is featured in the rulebook).

In my professional career, I have been in the gaming industry for a cumulative 4 years, and as a game designer for over half that time. Within that time I have been tutored and trained by some of the best designers in the business (Bruce Harlick and Charles London), and I look forward to bringing my professional experience to help strengthen both our community and our game.

It is my hope within the next two years to bring us together as a community, and smooth out some process headaches to make life easier on you (the player) as well as on the staff. In the next couple of months, please watch the boards. I’ll be looking for volunteers with various skills to help us in this process.

I look forward to working with you, and showing you what I can do.

Have a fantastic day!

Alison “Ali” Buntemeyer

Congrats Ali!

I also look forward to many wonderful things from Alison "Do It, Rockapella" Buntemeyer.

Congratulations!

Welcome aboard boss!

Looking forward to working with you!

Regards,

Stephen
National CS

Huzzah! Congrats ghostrider!

Mike, your Avatar was never so appropriate. That said, I look forward to our new taskmistress.

A little late on the boards (mentioned this in convo with you), but a big congratulations, Ali. =)

Back