New Assistant GM!

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Please help me in welcoming and congratulating our new Assistant General Manager, Mike Paxton!

I will let Mike chat about some of his new responsibilities that is going to make my life so much easier and is going to streamline much of the game for you, the player!

Huzzah!

My only objection is that our forums offer only a "Like" button as the highest form of approval for this tremendous news!

Trace

Grats, and condolences to Mike. :D

Howdy folks! Thanks Jesse for allowing me to step up and help out Alliance Denver. First of all, for now I've setup an e-mail address to use, acarthiangm@gmail.com. I'll be working on the next few weeks updating a lot of our documentation and website. Most of what I'll be doing is taking over the day to day management of running the chapter from the perspective of making sure that games happen. What does that mean exactly?

• Promoting and recruiting new staff for Alliance Denver and managing the staff we have. This includes marshal positions (rules, weapons, ritual, rogue, race, etc), props master, customer service, plot, logistics. For the most part we have a great staff at this point, but I will be looking to fill some marshal positions in the upcoming few months.
  • Goblin and Dragon stamp management. This includes making sure that all of you get rewarded for your hard work and creating any magic item tags that come from these for you.
  • Working on our recruitment and retention. This includes a new player incentive program that will be rolling out this week. Also working with Cory on the convention work he's being doing.
  • Creating the treasure bucket for each game. That includes making all the magic items, formal scrolls, components, etc.
  • Customer service position - For now I'll be handling this. In the future I will most likely be looking for someone else to handle that for me.
  • Updating our documentation including our website, forums and FB on a regular basis.
  • Being a conduit of communication so that our players questions can be routed and answered on a timely basis.
The above duties are just a rough list and it will change as Jesse and I run into things that I can take off his plate. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me acarthiangm@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Mike

Back